Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's sooo awesome :D. Problem would be trying to convince others that's me in the trailer lol because it's a one of the worst i have ever made haha. But thank you very much :D

I guess your name on back of the shirt might help your cause ;)

can we have a planetcricket stand in one of the stadiums ;) Would be nice to see that. Maybe you can add all the planetcricket members as crowd in that stand doing random stuff ;)

Name on shirt? That should be enough

Guys i have a question. I want to buy the best controller out there. Which one should i buy ?? Any ideas ??
I am seriously sorry admin if i posted in the wrong forum but i want to get opinion here because i will only be playing cricket with the controller :)

Razer Onza!Its brilliant i heard!

Would love to see myself play a perfect 'front foot defence shot'. Jaspreet Singh Sabherwal. :D :thumbs

Alright ross...i uploaded myself with all my gears in the proper color. I have to say It was impossible to capture my insanely good looks in CA. ;) a celebration after a century would be nice....something i have never achieved in real life lol.

Alright ross...i uploaded myself with all my gears in the proper color. I have to say It was impossible to capture my insanely good looks in CA. ;) a celebration after a century would be nice....something i have never achieved in real life lol.

Maybe you can send a pic of your's to Ross and the guys at BAS will create you :p

so when are we expecting the public session to be out any dates confirmed by ross or mike

Play session at EB Swanston Street Melbourne has no date set yet.

Users who are viewing this thread