Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My favourite part from the video released:

1iTe701.gif

Just cant stop watching it :D!!! The shot animation, the footwork (specially the back leg), the flow of the bat, the follow through, the eyes and head following the ball, the seam position, the way the seam changes position after pitching and also after the shot is hit!!!!! AWESOME!!!

I wish we could keep gif signatures on this forum :(

Reminds me of Sourav Gangully.

Swear that cover drive looks sooooo awesome!!

Angy, can you do me a favor and make a gif of the last down the ground and square cut shot? Specially when the batsman starts running right after the shot. Looks sweeeeet.

Did producer come from UK?????????

Same, and that is certainly my favourite part of the video too. Look at the follow through :eek:
Can watch this again and again.

The way he sets himself to execute the cover drive is just like Dada. Wow! We are in for a big feast once the game releases. :)

Swear that cover drive looks sooooo awesome!!

Angy, can you do me a favor and make a gif of the last down the ground and square cut shot? Specially when the batsman starts running right after the shot. Looks sweeeeet.

Here.....made a gif for all the shots :cheers (Might take a little time to load):

1)
LBkHNr6.gif

2)
qomXI3q.gif

3)
81ocSrv.gif

4)
yrC8ikK.gif

5)
yGUnd73.gif

Maybe someone here wants to be in a trailer??

I give you full permission to use my created player 'S.Stokes' :D

I'll never get bored of watching that cover drive, its perfect.

The videos and screenshots are all from user generated characters from Cricket Academy.

Maybe someone here wants to be in a trailer??

I know that, but i was talking about the user created international players. And was talking about just showing the cricket academy aspect in the trailer and all the players that has been made (at least the top rated ones). And mention in the trailer that they are user generated. Wondering if that will get you guys in trouble or not.

And you can use me in the trailer :p would love it. last name is rafi and first initial is I. Israr A. Rafi, the whole name. Already created myself but did not share. I will share it in the morning when i wake up.

I know that, but i was talking about the user created international players. And was talking about just showing the cricket academy aspect in the trailer and all the players that has been made (at least the top rated ones). And mention in the trailer that they are user generated. Wondering if that will get you guys in trouble or not.

And you can use me in the trailer :p would love it. last name is rafi and first initial is I. Israr A. Rafi, the whole name. Already created myself but did not share. I will share it in the morning when i wake up.

Ok in the trailer you will celebrate ;)

Users who are viewing this thread