Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Surely do! They even hold the World Cup licenses.

I wonder how it works!! If EA is not making a cricket game then why doesnt ICC take back their license and give it to someone who is actually making a game???

I wonder how it works!! If EA is not making a cricket game then why doesnt ICC take back their license and give it to someone who is actually making a game???
Well, considering how they handle associate nations and their decision to reduce the world cup tournament to less than 14 teams encounter, it isn't a surprise!!:facepalm

Why dont those idiots just surrender the ICC license then?? MF said EA still holds the ICC license.

Gives them the power to sue people who use the licenses in a game. EA won't invest millions of dollars in developing a game that will only make a small profit, but they will sue the crap out of you whenever they please. Seriously though it's like, if they won't make a cricket game, they'll go out of their way to make sure no one else will. Very poor form :noway

Gives them the power to sue people who use the licenses in a game. EA won't invest millions of dollars in developing a game that will only make a small profit, but they will sue the crap out of you whenever they please. Seriously though it's like, if they won't make a cricket game, they'll go out of their way to make sure no one else will. Very poor form :noway

Even with all of that, I am sure that ICC can take back or not renew the license if they wish to, right?? I dont think they gave EA the license for life (though its not beyond them to do that :p)??

Even with all of that, I am sure that ICC can take back or not renew the license if they wish to, right?? I dont think they gave EA the license for life (though its not beyond them to do that :p)??

But EA can make a game, But it is just because of the Piracy they don't get the profit! It means, it is us who is responsible for it :( They could get a lot of profit from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka! Where people is crazy for cricket

They replace with a similar wear, true but by overs. Much of the effort trying to shine the ball on one side would go in vain. I mean, how can one perfectly recreate the one side shine as it were before in real life?

So official trailer for announcement will set the bar? I hope Trickstar learns not to burn its stumps again. :p

----------

Also Mike said EA has the ICC license, do you think they are making a cricket game for 2014 World Cup T20?
yeah, he said it and i was the first one to be like "IS EA Making A game or something" idk it that true or not.

Point is are we equally crazy for video games???? :)!!

Unfortunately EA's (like most other major companies) vision doesn't extend past their bottom line :yes

Unfortunately EA's (like most other major companies) vision doesn't extend past their bottom line :yes

And thats absolutely fine.....they dont need to do public service, specially when they have mouths to feed themselves!! I have nothing against EA....infact I never had anything against them, as at the end of the day its the consumer that decides (with their money....not mouths) what policies are a hit and what are not. My only issue is if they are not making a cricket game, why not release or resell or atleast loan the ICC licenses to a company that is making a cricket game!! As it is, cricket will always remain a niche market!!

Users who are viewing this thread