Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Mike Fegan is answering questions there since yesterday....though dont expect too much....here is a summary of all his posts:

a) We messed up
b) 505 games thought game was not upto standard so they have delayed the game till november
c) My lips are sealed. Will tell you more details in the days to come
d) Ross is a good man. He has made a good cricket game. BigAnt has set the bar for us with that sneak peek video (check out Ross's signature ;))

Holy S%^##*@ that is the best ever news I ever had. Thanks for summing it up for me.....
So can we expect no "ball marker" in AC13?? I guess not

Ok so again i say this are we geting some more gameplay on friday or not and when can we pre order the game

Ok so again i say this are we geting some more gameplay on friday or not and when can we pre order the game

Ross is still awaiting to hear from the licensor.

So when we tell us the answer and plus im sure about two days ago he said he got a green light from the licensers

I think now that Ashes is being delayed he will look to get the promotion of the game going full fledged and get people to know about the game and what they can expect from it....:)
Its just that the people would take some time to transform from Ashes 2013 to BA cricket 14 as they already have pre orders in place but have lacked in delivering so Big Ant Studios has got to make the people believe in the game and know that in this game what you see is what you get and the details and features are yet to be revealed to the public....:):cheers

----------

Wait for the publicity to start from the licensors and the BA team....They have a better knowledge than us.....:thumbs
Just for the sake he promised that he would show video and screenshots previous friday,he did so [Just to make sure it was mainly for the members of this community]....But couldn't get approval from the licensors so couldn't reveal the Title:thumbs

Last edited:
There will definitely be something this friday also. Be it screenshots or videos and preferably both. Also will probably get a CA update with a new name for CA (like nike/gm cricket academy?).

Say in career mode we are a wicketkeeper batsman we are scoring century after century but your wicketkeeping is poor do the selecters choose you as a batsman and drop you from keeping

release

This would be correct.I have not said the date is pushed back nor have I said we have pulled the date forward, both are as likely as each other.

Ross i have only been following this game for a few weeks now, i was wondering if you have an estimate on what month this game is going to be released?
thankyou.

This would be correct.I have not said the date is pushed back nor have I said we have pulled the date forward, both are as likely as each other.

Ross i have only been following this game for a few weeks now, i was wondering if you have an estimate on what month this game is going to be released?
thankyou.

We were only told before October.

Why do people ask for stupid things like this? Didn't you think this through? Yeah lets add a feature that rarely or NEVER happens but lets spend time making such a waste of a feature that wouldn't even come into play in the game and if it did it'd be once in a blue moon just as it is in real life, which then makes it a waste of time to implement.

Ross once I saw a stump break like 30 years ago can you add this feature?

Will we be able to place our spare helmet behind the wicketkeeper and if it gets hit will it be 5 runs? Will there be seagulls flying through and could wayward shots and throws hit them? Do fielders sunglasses fall off if they have them on top of their head and could their throw then hit the sunglasses on the way down, shattering them? :p :lol

Sad thing is, after reading that people probably now actually will seriously ask for those features.

We were only told before October.

I hope its a fair time before ashes 2013 in November.

We all know how much better this game is than AC20013 but unfortunately we fall under the minority group on this site. Big Ant will be relying heavily on the average cricket and gaming fan out there to go out and purchase this game.

If i walk into a game shop as a casual gamer or cricket fan and there are 2 cricket games and one of them has the ECB and cricket Australia sticker on it no doubt i would definitely by Ashes 2013.

If AC2013 goes head to head with Big Ant they will most probably win due to ECB and Cricket Australia Licences.Regardless on how much better Cricket14 gameplay and features are.

If i walk into a game shop as a casual gamer or cricket fan and there are 2 cricket games and one of them has the ECB and cricket Australia sticker on it no doubt i would definitely by Ashes 2013.

I think you're going to say "hell yeah, this one has fielding!"....

No, seriously, when people see our front of box against theirs they will choose ours on the cover alone - I am so excited!!

The back of box difference is also going to be a killer - in comparison their game is merely a licensed nets session, and a poor one at that...

Who is that Killer Guy ? @ROss i beg you atleast tell whether he is playing or retired

Users who are viewing this thread