Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross if player has flu and sneeze at kalkutta stadium will we see wipe face with tissue can i see screenshot with there be different type of tissue if so will sachin have tissue and tissue fall on stump will it catch on fire????? PLZ ANSWER I WILL NAME SECOND SON ROSS

Ross if player has flu and sneeze at kalkutta stadium will we see wipe face with tissue can i see screenshot with there be different type of tissue if so will sachin have tissue and tissue fall on stump will it catch on fire????? PLZ ANSWER I WILL NAME SECOND SON ROSS

It's in the DLC

It's in the DLC

Thankyou Ross. Im looking forward to this game. The career mode sounds really exciting. Finally a cricket game where you can make it through an entire season/series without losing track of how old you are, and only play the 'important' moments. Which, for me, are over pretty quickly. On and off the field.

I honestly cant wait and apologise for being so rude.

Lots of love

David Warner.

Thankyou Ross. Im looking forward to this game. The career mode sounds really exciting. Finally a cricket game where you can make it through an entire season/series without losing track of how old you are, and only play the 'important' moments. Which, for me, are over pretty quickly. On and off the field.

Lots of love

David Warner.

Weird aswell as annoying, you'd be a great catch for someone.

Lots of love

David Warner.

You're not David Warner. I can tell by the way you spelled more than 3 words correctly.

What is the definition of casual gamer in your book?
Is it a five year old dumb kid who would take a rainbow colored lollipop instead of a fortune cookie?:p
You seriously underestimate casual gamers!:facepalm

You are seriously delusional if you think the majority of people that buy this game would have visited this planetcricket forum and know all the ins and outs of Big Ant cricket vs Ashes 2013 hence my point about the casual gamer.

You and I know both know this game is leap years ahead of Ashes 2013 but the FACT is that a lot more consumers who are looking to purchase a cricket game will not know which one has better gameplay and features when they are in an EB games outlet trying to choose between AC2013 and Cricket14

You are seriously delusional if you think the majority of people that buy this game would have visited this planetcricket forum and know all the ins and outs of Big Ant cricket vs Ashes 2013 hence my point about the casual gamer.

You and I know both know this game is leap years ahead of Ashes 2013 but the FACT is that a lot more consumers who are looking to purchase a cricket game will not know which one has better gameplay and features when they are in an EB games outlet trying to choose between AC2013 and Cricket14

They will have a good idea of the features from the back of the cover but the Ashes licence may still be tempting.

----------

The 14 vs 13 would help if they don't rename Ashes.

Surely they will since the game is now for a series that will end in 2014.

As for the cricket cover, I am rather perplexed. Apparently the cover alone would blow away Ashes 2013, yet no matter how ---- the game is having Michael Clarke and Alistair Cook on the front cover will sell games. They're two of the best cricketers in the world and national heroes. If BA cricket is simple a BLAH's Cricket 14, then I'm not sure how that would beat let alone blow away the Ashes cover.

I can't see how it would be CA or the ECB since they are already invested in Ashes.

Perhaps it is licensed by the Australian state leagues, but even then no cricket tournament/tour in the world beats the Ashes.

Right now, I could only see a full ICC licence "blowing away" Ashes, but then again haven't we been told many times that the international teams are unlicensed, and hence the heavily reliance on Cricket Academy.

Very excited to see what it is though. I'll be by no means let down if it is BLAH's Cricket 14 but I think the cover battle would be more even (on the front at least, not the back).

My thought process exactly England and Australia will be the 2 biggest markets for this game on Xbox and Sony i don't see how much better you can go than having the current England and Australian captain on the cover saying Ashes (while the Ashes are on).

Who knows maybe the Big Ant lads have an ace up their sleeves but realistically it will be very hard to beat the AC2013 cover.

Dont get me wrong there is no way in hell i will ever play AC2013 this Big Ant product is far superior but if this game chooses to go head to head vs Ashes in November it will struggle especially during the x-mas market time where a lot of people are buying games as gifts which means a licensed cover with Clarke and Cook saying Ashes while the ashes are on will be very hard to beat.

Ross when will you confirm if we will get the CA update this Friday?

My thought process exactly England and Australia will be the 2 biggest markets for this game on Xbox and Sony i don't see how much better you can go than having the current England and Australian captain on the cover saying Ashes (while the Ashes are on).

Who knows maybe the Big Ant lads have an ace up their sleeves but realistically it will be very hard to beat the AC2013 cover.

Dont get me wrong there is no way in hell i will ever play AC2013 this Big Ant product is far superior but if this game chooses to go head to head vs Ashes in November it will struggle especially during the x-mas market time where a lot of people are buying games as gifts which means a licensed cover with Clarke and Cook saying Ashes while the ashes are on will be very hard to beat.

Yeah have to agree, going head to head is risky. Hope big ant try to release early to grab first bite of the cherry, cant imagine who can beat cook and Clarke either, hope Ross can pull it off though

I'd back our cover over there's any day if the week :)

I know Ross has said EA requires more than 1 million copies to be sold and that he has confirmed no International team is licensed, but I still feel he has somehow got them on board. Frankly, that is the only thing that can beat Cook & Clarke on the cover. Inside the cover, Big Ant is the obvious winner! :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread