Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'd back our cover over there's any day if the week :)

Aaaaaarghhhh, you really know how to crank up the suspense don't you Ross, it's killing me. I suppose peoples preferred cover would differ from person to person. My ultimate would be Flintoff and Gilchrist, but it wouldn't be eveyones choice obviously.

We'll beat them on the front, back, inside, hell there's even a game inside our box!

----------

You know you are really hyping it up now....right?? What happened to the under-promise over-deliver philosophy??? :p

I am under promising! :p

I'd be surprised if there were an ICC licence as that's the kind of thing you'd advertise from the start.

Stop making us guess, Ross, and announce the day of revealing the endorser, and if possible reveal the cover... Now, more than the release date, things like this've become more exciting... :lol

If Ross is so confident that the front cover is so good compared to the Ashes cover (we were already aware of the back and the bit inside being better). Then that means Big Ant aren't worried about losing sales to AC13 at all, as they are going to eclipse them in every way.

Soooo... release date perhaps sooner rather than later. (once the obligatory marketing is done to inform those uneducated commoners. Ie. non-Planet Cricket tragic.

Just a thought...

Ross: Give us info on the press release date....:)Or atleast update your signature with the info as you always do....:yes

Yeah well you're going to say that aren't you.

Yeah, of course, but not normally as strongly :)

Point to any post where I was wrong though - except the one where I apologised to Chief for saying that he was going to be late, turns out I was wrong to apologise :lol

Yeah, of course, but not normally as strongly :)

Point to any post where I was wrong though - except the one where I apologised to Chief for saying that he was going to be late, turns out I was wrong to apologise :lol

Ross....whose your favourite cricketer??

Users who are viewing this thread