Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That was just a wild guess on a very boring weekday in my research lab. Even with a player`s name, you could have the publisher`s name prefixed. EA Sports Tiger Woods Golf 12, EA Fight Night 12 etc. Just guessing. Its just the logo of Cricket 14 that makes me think so. Looks so much like those EA Sports Titles. The name of the sport/game in black while the year in red. I`d be thrilled if was 2K Sports and not someone like EA though, all wild fantasies though considering its a cricket game.

I was just checking if Ross previously dissed EA`s cricket games in the forum enough, can`t find evidence either way.
Also Mike said EA has ICC license, while Ross said that the cover will outdo AC13's cover can no longer be called coincidence. We have also seen Ross posting regarding EA number of times. I will agree with adi and put my money on "EA Cricket 14.

Also Mike said EA has ICC license, while Ross said that the cover will outdo AC13's cover can no longer be called coincidence. We have also seen Ross posting regarding EA number of times. I will agree with adi and put my money on "EA Cricket 14.
I'm fairly sure Ross has specifically ruled out EA.

The mention of the publisher making him an offer should certainly rule them out. If they were interested in making a Cricket game they would have done so.

We can rule out 2k Sports because the title should have been Cricket 2k14 not Cricket 14.
EA can be a possibility because every time somebody talked about EA. Ross said that they don't publish game which will sell less that 1M copy. But never denied the fact about EA being the publisher.
Maybe EA thought that it will be better to grab Cricket again after seeing Big Ant's features. But I am skeptical at the same time about EA giving that much right to the developers. So I am confused anyway.

Maybe a publisher who didn't ventured in any cricket games or any sports game yet. Wow what a launch pad they are gonna get.

----------

I can think of a list of developers who makes sport games and can be interested.

Konami
Atari
SEGA
THQ
Electronic Arts
Microsoft Game Studios

Last edited:
I think they are going to be a small publishing house. Ross gave the outline of the deal (about BA owning everything about the game) and i do not think a big publishing company will agree to something like that. Might be wrong though.

I think they are going to be a small publishing house. Ross gave the outline of the deal (about BA owning everything about the game) and i do not think a big publishing company will agree to something like that. Might be wrong though.

Things are different when you bring a finished game to a publisher.

PS: Like your avatar :)

I can just imagine Ross laughing maniacally as he scrolls through this forum at all our speculation. Smirking at those that are so close and those that are so far off the mark they might as well be in Mongolia (I'm looking at the person who suggested Michael Bevan Cricket 14)

Hey Ross, what is the probability of seeing myself in the trailer?:lol
BTW change your sig to-
"
Mike Fegan said:
Big Ant have set the bar for us with their sneak peak video
Mikey, its called sneak peek, sneak peek.":p

Hey Ross, what is the probability of seeing myself in the trailer?:lol
BTW change your sig to-
"
Mikey, its called sneak peek, sneak peek.":p

Many have asked and PM'd however there is only one isrararrafi! :)

Users who are viewing this thread