Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Things are different when you bring a finished game to a publisher.

PS: Like your avatar :)

So is everything that you said is in the game going to be 'in the game'? :p

----------

We can rule out 2k Sports because the title should have been Cricket 2k14 not Cricket 14.
EA can be a possibility because every time somebody talked about EA. Ross said that they don't publish game which will sell less that 1M copy. But never denied the fact about EA being the publisher.
Maybe EA thought that it will be better to grab Cricket again after seeing Big Ant's features. But I am skeptical at the same time about EA giving that much right to the developers. So I am confused anyway.

Maybe a publisher who didn't ventured in any cricket games or any sports game yet. Wow what a launch pad they are gonna get.

----------

I can think of a list of developers who makes sport games and can be interested.

Konami
Atari
SEGA
THQ
Electronic Arts
Microsoft Game Studios

You can rule out Konami, Atari, Sega and Microsoft with them being Japan or America based companies. They would have nothing to do with a cricket game. I would look for companies/publishers that have a presence anywhere in the UK/Australia/India to make speculations. EA Australia have published cricket games in the past and hence my speculation. Was`nt Cricket 04 developed by HB Studios but published by EA?

Ross atleast ask Mikeymerren to discuss about the batting controls...:yes
Just to keep the momentum going....:)

I`m going for EA or Codies as the publisher. Don`t know why but get this feeling looking at the Logo. EA Cricket 14. :spy

Why don't some of you understands?:( For now, this game is better off not being associated with EA in anyway.
Our beloved game has found the best and most balanced studio in terms of passion and everything else..May God (and most importantly our money :D) bless Big Ant Studios...

PS:Wouldn't mind if Ubisoft joins hand with big ant somewhere down the line to support this game..:)

You just have, he's reading in here quite often...

Why don't some of you understands? For now, this game is better off not being associated with EA in anyway.
Our beloved game has found the best and most balanced studio in terms of passion and everything else..May God (and most importantly our money ) bless Big Ant Studios...
Ross has already confirmed that in no way they are going to share the code. It'll stay with them. Publisher will only play a role of selling the game.

The more that I look at this Cricket 14 logo, the more it looks like an EA Sports game. Just take a look at the FIFA 14 logo and tell me, does`nt it look similar? ;)

Ross has already confirmed that in no way they are going to share the code. It'll stay with them. Publisher will only play a role of selling the game.
But publisher does control the price of the game,right??

----------

The more that I look at this Cricket 14 logo, the more it looks like an EA Sports game. Just take a look at the FIFA 14 logo and tell me, does`nt it look similar? ;)

You are just stuck with it, aren't you?:lol
Guess long days ahead of you before publisher is announced!!;):lol

I think releasing this game in september would be a big mistake because the new gta and new fifa come out in september and people wotth aruggle for money, release it early september and there will be no problems for people

I dont know!!! If they are indeed combining with EA, Ross would surely have not mentioned the fact that there are no licensed national sides in this game. Have EA sports ever published a game without licenses?? Also Mike himself stated that EA has the ICC license.....so if they wanted to publish this game, I am sure they would have utilized those licenses to maximise the sales.

I do hope EA stays away from BigAnt. They kind of screw things a lot!!

I dont know!!! If they are indeed combining with EA, Ross would surely have not mentioned the fact that there are no licensed national sides in this game.

This I think has been mentioned by Ross that there are no licensed national side in the game....:cheers

Ross....here is something that Mike Fegan wrote in Ashes QnA:

Personally, I just hope there is room for both games, one licensed and the other generic so you guys are the ultimate winners and you can get your hands on two cricket games for a change!

I just thought you would want to know!! Generic Licenses....Oh no...Mike's in trouble!!

Users who are viewing this thread