Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'm sure you remember me saying how I'm really old, like not born yesterday - you don't get me that easy!

Yeah!! Was worth a try though :p!!

On a side note....the current generation cricketers are just not upto the same standard as the good old legends.....no???

You mean one that might have been on his way back from the Ashes? (I didn't say he was on his way to Australia btw!)

You mean one that might have been on his way back from the Ashes? (I didn't say he was on his way to Australia btw!)

Yeah....that same one!! What a legend....the best there ever was and is!! No??

Ross, do you have Border & Botham? They could easily beat Cook & Clarke.

Ross loves to tease. PS I can see it now Ross vs Mike(trickstar) in a rap battle.:clap

I`m going for EA or Codies as the publisher. Don`t know why but get this feeling looking at the Logo. EA Cricket 14. :spy

I`m going for EA or Codies as the publisher. Don`t know why but get this feeling looking at the Logo. EA Cricket 14. :spy

If you are reading Ross' posts, the ?????? is a player's name only.....neither is it the publisher's, nor any tournament!!! So you can rule out EA Cricket 14 :p!

If you are reading Ross' posts, the ?????? is a player's name only.....neither is it the publisher's, nor any tournament!!! So you can rule out EA Cricket 14 :p!

That was just a wild guess on a very boring weekday in my research lab. Even with a player`s name, you could have the publisher`s name prefixed. EA Sports Tiger Woods Golf 12, EA Fight Night 12 etc. Just guessing. Its just the logo of Cricket 14 that makes me think so. Looks so much like those EA Sports Titles. The name of the sport/game in black while the year in red. I`d be thrilled if was 2K Sports and not someone like EA though, all wild fantasies though considering its a cricket game.

I was just checking if Ross previously dissed EA`s cricket games in the forum enough, can`t find evidence either way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread