Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

yeah, I know - All they give you is a different head - sometimes not even on a body!

They call us generic and they just have one "generic" player model - pretty freakin' cheeky right there!

Well I did defend that generic comment. I'd rather have generic but editable teams than just two licensed teams and very little editing ability.

Takes me back to the "good ole days" of Cricket 2002 where all you could do was change the player's name. I remember changing Ian Harvey to Shane Watson because they were both medium pace allrounders, and that was about it (until the brilliant PC modding team came along though).

yeah, I know - All they give you is a different head - sometimes not even on a body!

They call us generic and they just have one "generic" player model - pretty freakin' cheeky right there!

Yeah, if the licence was used 100% then you could ask the real players from aus and the uk to do the mo cap then you would get something closer to the real thing or video footage of them playing then coping it to near perfect could work. PS When both games are out lets see who has the closest aussie side and uk sides.

Why are you sad right now ross, did the licensor stand you up. I will call Sachin/Brian and EA sports right now and have a chat with them.:D

I agree, you are sad - me I am freakin' excited!!!!

I can't go early on this one - I like doing that, you know promising something and then delivering it :p

I agree, you are sad - me I am freakin' excited!!!!

Yes I am sad, need my cricket fix and it's august already.:facepalm
PS You are the biggest tease I have ever seen or heard about, not getting any ross.:p

----------

I can't go early on this one - I like doing that, you know promising something and then delivering it :p

That's why you are not talking about tomorrow as maybe nothing will happen, well more aussie pain.:yes

Yes. If there was something happenning tomorrow, Ross would definitely not shy from telling us. So most probably, the liscensors have noy given the go ahead as yet. We may probably have to wait till next Friday for things to be clear. The liscensors are being tough on us this time around. :(

Noooo!! Common Ross, talk to the publishers and get us the reveal soon. :p

Okay seriously speaking, hope it updates tomorrow to at least fix the team uploading bug. Waiting for it...

Cant you at least brief us about the CA update, what'll makes it aside from the license related stuff? Do we need a controller Ross?? :spy

----------

Noooo!! Common Ross, talk to the publishers and get us the reveal soon*. :p

Okay seriously speaking, hope it updates tomorrow to at least fix the team uploading bug. Waiting for it...

Cant you at least brief us about the CA update, what'll makes it aside from the license related stuff? Do we need a controller Ross?? :spy

Edit: *soon implies not more than 24hrs. Hell even AC13 claims of "Hang in there, we'll show you soon"! :lol

Edit 2: Wanted to edit that. Pressed the wrong button it seems! Sigh.

I 99% expect it tomorrow. When I know 100% I will let you know.

Ross, can you talk about the ai setting fields in tests as this was the thing I hated in ic2010. I bet if you are having trouble with some of the ai field placements some of the guys on here would give you a hand any day. PS Simple things like starting with slips and slowly as you score runs you earn the right to have less slips but more 1s and 2s instead of say 4s. Thanks.

Can't wait for tomorrow what ever happens, need to take few more of my BA cricket nuts tomorrow.:D

Edit: *soon implies not more than 24hrs. Hell even AC13 claims of "Hang in there, we'll show you soon"! :lol

Edit 2: Wanted to edit that. Pressed the wrong button it seems! Sigh.

yeah, cause they've never delivered on every promise they've made, right?

Users who are viewing this thread