Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It is planned and it will happen, but not today.

On the subject of "cool moments", some guys were playing against the AI today on the hardest level, the AI was hammering them with pace and I overheard them saying to each other, we just need to survive a couple of more overs, they're getting tired - it certainly was good to hear them having to think like cricketers....

Playing coop, controlling one batsman each? :D

So today we will get some screenshots only rt ? No video or licenses ?

Sorry if this has been answered already . Quickly skimmed through last 6/7 pages. Could not find any info other than screenshots news :)

Last edited:
So today we will get some screenshots only rt ? No video or licenses

Sorry if this has been answered already . Quickly skimmed through last 6/7 pages. Could not find any info other than screenshots news :)

Yes, some new screenshots highlighting some cool features

----------

On the subject of "cool moments", some guys were playing against the AI today on the hardest level, the AI was hammering them with pace and I overheard them saying to each other, we just need to survive a couple of more overs, they're getting tired - it certainly was good to hear them having to think like cricketers....

If that's what they do during work hours...what do they do during lunch break? :(

For exactly these sort of things I am hooked onto Ross! Was waiting for the CA update, not the licensor stuff actually. But Ross knows how to keep us alive! :cheers

Reasons why Ross and team can have their space and take their required amount of time:
1.)It was Ross' decision to come join here and share his views and let our views shared with him as well.
2.)To respond to questions either silly or interesting he has answered most of them [Not required if he chooses not to].
3.)Being a CEO of a company producing great games he has been so generous and very polite.
4.)He has given us more than we should be expecting.
5.)That's the reason everyone has started expecting more and started demanding which would not have happened if he would have been ignorant.

So respect his views and please cooperate for the decisions he has taken.....:cheers:cheers:thumbs

And not to forget the answers and controls related answers by Mikeymerren....:thumbs

Just feels like a big family in this forum.....:yes

Last edited:
ross that 99.9% title announcement not today? :rolleyes

when ai use drs, can we be the umpires? :D :D , it will be good to do that because when i am using DRs AI is my umpire :D :D

----------

i can see mikefegan viewing this thread :eek: :lol

Looks like .1% had a lot more weight :noway. Seriously can't wait. It has already been a fourteen years wait for me.

Got this from IVG....thought it might be of some interest here ;)!

User: have a feeling that it will be launched sometime between 23rd Sep & 7th Oct

Ross:That's a pretty good bet but it can be before or after depending on what retailers want with regard to their stock - many may be still dealing with FIFA & GTAV - if we can't get on the shelf there is no point releasing, retailers are the kings!

Sounds music to my ears. Would love if you can share more such "cool moments" every now and then :)

@Mike Fegan: Hi!!! Looks like you are having a good time on this thread ;)!!

GTA V release date: 17th September
Fifa 14 release date: 27th September (worldwide)

If the retailers indeed cause a challenge to Cricket 14 (because of the above 2 games), the release has to be at least a week earlier than GTA V or a week (or two) later than Fifa 14. So it could be either 2nd week of September or 2nd week of October.

GTA V release date: 17th September
Fifa 14 release date: 27th September (worldwide)

If the retailers indeed cause a challenge to Cricket 14 (because of the above 2 games), the release has to be at least a week earlier than GTA V or a week (or two) later than Fifa 14. So it could be either 2nd week of September or 2nd week of October.

Its Coming before OCT tho.So its going to be any day of September lol

whatever the game releases, cricket has his own place and big ant is making it to the next level, so need not worry about clashing....

Its Coming before OCT tho.So its going to be any day of September lol

Ahem......that could have changed :spy

----------

whatever the game releases, cricket has his own place and big ant is making it to the next level, so need not worry about clashing....

Well lets wait and watch!! It iss worrisome in the sense that it can lead to a delay in the release. On the other hand, its also an opportunity in the sense that it can lead to BAC14 releasing earlier as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread