Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

More screenshots at 6 pm mebourne time ...so that means approx 1:30 pm IST

How is my signature LOL

I want a video tho. So No Announcements this Week?
yeah its cool :thumbs

uk release

Hi ross just a quick question just seen some press on your press thread that states that there might not be a uk release that is a mistake is it not ! im hoping it is ?:eek:

We intend to cover as many markets as possible, this is the main reason for engaging a publisher.

cheers

Thanks for prompt reply just make sure he covers uk :yes it has to be uk, aus ,ind,pak the biggest audiance:thumbs there is a lot of anticipation in the uk over this game ross it will go big over here

Last edited:
Ross,
Would it be possible to release a small clip of the gameplay where batsman plays a shot and we get to hear the "bat hitting the ball" sound. The clip you released last week had music in the background and it would be great to hear the in game sound of ball hitting the willow :cheers

Any chance of taking screenshot requests?

If so.....

1) Bowling delivery stride of pace and spinner
2) Backfoot defence
3) Slip catch (regulation into the mits like Watson to Cook last night)
4) Reverse sweep
5) Hot spot (maybe licensing issues?)
6) Distant shot of the entire ground with all the players out there going about a game (not sure if this is possible?) Maybe this would be nice on one of the tiny grounds like you'd play on as a 16 year old

I think those are screenshots that people would really appreciate, showing the core game mechanics and a pretty one at the end. Hopefully will shut up the constant "where are the licenses?!?" crap that is covering the FB page.

That's life. We've waited 14 years so what's a few more days? :)

I fully agree, but damn it's hard! I was so close to re-installing and fully re-patching and creating new patches (as I've lost all the gameplay tweaks I made) for Cricket 07 but then had to stop myself...literally itching my scrotum for a cricket game :lol

Unfortunately not as it bears the name of the game.

I will get some shots together today that show some different elements of the game, stuff you haven't seen.

To save people hanging around unnecessarily they will be released at 6pm Melbourne time.

awesome. was about to suggest the same to show us some screenshots that shows off different things about the game. thank you.

So another delay.

This is becoming all to similar to the other game.
You gave chance after chance to ashes cricket 2013 then why can't you be a little more patience mate?

They have released screenshots and and a video, haven't they??

They way I look at it is you have a couple of pills;

one pill takes you on a ride with us, a bumpy ride but you see things as they really are, sometimes early, sometimes late, sometimes things work, sometimes they don't, but you do get to see behind the curtain and find out how stuff really works.... it's open, honest, but raw.

The other pill has you wait until the disk is in my hand, i.e. don't visit these threads.

Even if we dont get much today Ross is still miles ahead of what AC13 have shown, we have numerous screenshots, a video and mountains of game information which we wouldnt have had otherwise if we weren't on this forum. I say release stuff when you can Ross, we all know your head of the table and true to your word :thumbs

You will get some nice stuff today ;)

No doubt Ross :clap you must be pleased with the way the aussies went last night apart from that appalling DRS decision, has put us in with a good chance I think.

The issue is that the umpires boys club, a little like judges, don't like to overturn each others decisions... ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread