Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Yes. It can only be played with a gamepad. Xbox 360 controller is recommended officially.

So does anyone know what time the press release and CA update is expected at? .....is this the quiet before the storm?

So does anyone know what time the press release and CA update is expected at? .....is this the quiet before the storm?

Every update thus far has been at 6pm Melbourne time, so based on past history if I had to hazard a guess I'd say then.

** Cricket Academy will be postponed until a save bug is rectified **

I'm sorry guys but the Cricket Academy update will be postponed into next week. I cannot guarantee that we will have the code ready and tested today and so rather than have you anticipate it and refresh all day I would rather postpone it.

This does also mean that I will have to postpone announcements also as it is a key feature that people be able to download the newly named Cricket Academy after announcement.

I hope you can bear with us while we sort it out. This does not effect the release date of the game in any way.

Last edited:
** Cricket Academy will be postponed until a save big is rectified **

I'm sorry guys but the Cricket Academy update will be postponed into next week. I cannot guarantee that we will have the code ready and tested today and so rather than have you anticipate it and refresh all day I would rather postpone it.

This does also mean that I will have to postpone announcements also as it is a key feature that people be able to download the newly named Cricket Academy after announcement.

I hope you can bear with us while we sort it out. This does not effect the release date of the game in any way.

No Problem mate...just let me know when you will be doing any other announcement at what time ..coz i m from india and its 3 am here..LOL ..i am about to go to sleep

So another delay.

This is becoming all to similar to the other game.

No Problem mate...just let me know when you will be doing any other announcement at what time ..coz i m from india and its 3 am here..LOL ..i am about to go to sleep

Thanks, I appreciate that and once the bug is fixed and tested I will give an exact time rather than an estimation.

Mostly we have been a day or so early, looks like we may be a day or so late this time, again, sorry.

Thats understandable - hope you can sort the issue out soon and thanks for the early notice and communication :)

true been watching waiting now yet another delay maybe both games will be out for next ashes after this double one been to excited about this worrying not showing alot i know i will get alot of comments from ross's fans but just wanted to say this

Thanks, I appreciate that and once the bug is fixed and tested I will give an exact time rather than an estimation.

Mostly we have been a day or so early, looks like we may be a day or so late this time, again, sorry.

Dont be sorry ...i know how hard it is ...i am a game programmer...and 3 hours back me too doing same work for my studios.. So what about cover ? Will see the cover pic in next 24 hours or not

Users who are viewing this thread