Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

see I expected game play trailer,title ,licenses and release date last week.since they are delaying even that I am frustrated. I also fan of BA cricket game and I don't want it to be released soon because of my comments(want a perfectly finished game).I am asking them to not make any such announcements when they are not certain. I am not abusing anyone.:):):):):):):):):):):):):).

Please read the thread. Your comments are less than useful now. The game will come when it has to. As you're posting without any knowledge, I'll re-iterate that they have the official naming tomorrow. Does it make more sense?:rolleyes

I think vaibhav and others including me have tried to tell you to calm down, but i don't think it has worked a bit. If you can wait for a few more hours then it will be good for you and most importantly others.

Ross: Why don't you have a video summing up all the features revealed to us in the forum along with some new features for tomorrow....Many would love to see that....Later after a week the trailer can be revealed...[Just a suggestion, we all know that you know what's best]...:)

see I expected game play trailer,title ,licenses and release date last week.since they are delaying even that I am frustrated. I also fan of BA cricket game and I don't want it to be released soon because of my comments(want a perfectly finished game).I am asking them to not make any such announcements when they are not certain. I am not abusing anyone.:):):):):):):):):):):):):).

They released screenshots,video!! They are going to announce the title name tomorrow(most probably)!!
You are ignorant and careless!! No wonder you like trickstar's/505's way of doing things..!!:lol

Ross, not sure how much control you have left over media release but i seriously hope you push your publishers to let you release videos explaining the countless features with gameplay videos to show how the feature works and effect the gameplay. We love watching such videos explaining the intricate details and thoughts going behind certain features, specially the very subtle ones.

are cricket games sales underrated?. I am not sure why "now even a school student has Pc with better configuration" compared to 2007.ppl are crazy abt cricket in Sub continent (india (gamers more than 5 crores) ),England,Australia,Newzealand,South Africa for some extent. Sales would be more than Tiger wood game if it has Fifa 13 kind of graphics.
:rolleyes

Why has someone not shut this bloke up yet? It is beyond ridiculous.

----------

Well you've not been here long... ;)

Hahaha yeah, not compared to most of you on here, I've been lurking for a month or so now though.

Tbh when I first got on here I thought there is no way the CEO of a developer is online and actually interacting with fans. Seems I wasn't ready for the brilliance that is Ross.

Why has someone not shut this bloke up yet? It is beyond ridiculous.

haha yeah he is definitely showing some poor form to be honest. Majority of his questions have been answered through out the week don't really understand what more he needs.

Fans please don't share anything in social networks unless we get title,release date and licences announcemt....It is still under development i assume.

Games which are under development do not have public play sessions and much more. A bit of patience is needed mate. :)

Can anybody, confirm me that this game can't be played on a PC with keyboard and mouse? Is gamepad a necessity?

Users who are viewing this thread