Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I remember ross's welcome....

He almost cried and quit the first day....

51WOsA6JtdL._SY300_.jpg
Ross Not even title revealed!!!!.this is too much.Trickstar has already announced its tittle and licences even though they have not displayed anything.come on Ross.

They shoved their title,licenses and release dates down our throats over 3-4 months ago now. It was EVERYWHERE ign, eb games, jbhifi etc..etc..

How are you enjoying the game since it was relased on the 26th of june?

are cricket games sales underrated?. I am not sure why "now even a school student has Pc with better configuration" compared to 2007.ppl are crazy abt cricket in Sub continent (india (gamers more than 5 crores) ),England,Australia,Newzealand,South Africa for some extent. Sales would be more than Tiger wood game if it has Fifa 13 kind of graphics.
:rolleyes

I remember ross's welcome....

He almost cried and quit the first day....

I was never going to quit, not in my nature, I think I came out swinging if I remember - probably a bit too hard actually..

----------

Did you lurk here for a while before then?

I didn't - probably would have handled the "initiation" better if I had!

I want ask a question to fans here who told the game title is cricket 14 when it has not announced officially?.:(:noway:noway:noway

Buddy will stop spamming/trolling and wait for just a few more hours to know everything? Everybody here is as eager to know as you.

Another thing why do assume game is superb excellent better than EA 07 when you didn't even see a delivery , fielding apart from sneak peak video?????????.Trusting developer?.I want to know since too much hype is created around this game.

Another thing why do assume game is superb excellent better than EA 07 when you didn't even see a delivery , fielding apart from sneak peak video?????????.Trusting developer?.I want to know since too much hype is created around this game.

Is this one of my pommie mates winding me up? has to be!

I love this cricket academy feature also registered , like all the features announced but nothing shown to us thats what my concern is.

Zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

...........Just fell asleep

That's because we have been following the game, features and other stuffs....Ross has delivered everything he has promised so far......And the belief in this game is mainly because of the disbelief caused by the other game.....:cheers:thumbs

you promised us last week that something going to happen but nothing.Not even this week.are you competing or waiting for anything?.Atleast from trickstar we got info and understood that they are comparing gameplay with your game.

You got info - can you please share it with us?

Users who are viewing this thread