Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

you promised us last week that something going to happen but nothing.Not even this week.are you competing or waiting for anything?.Atleast from trickstar we got info and understood that they are comparing gameplay with your game.

Wow I never realised that repeated pessimism would make a game release faster! You need to teach everyone else your wisdom and methods :lol

Fans please don't share anything in social networks unless we get title,release date and licences announcemt....It is still under development i assume.

To be really clear, my publisher and licensor responsibilities have now kicked in, all three of us must be in agreement before anything can be released to the public.

I can promise that the release date won't move because of the relationship.

The flow of information in the meantime however cannot be promised, it can be delayed or stopped if any of us disagree with it going out to the public. That is our agreement.

The relationship I have secures future iterations of the product and allows much greater strength in distribution than I could have had alone.

So you decided to loose control of media release to secure the future of this game as a franchise....!!:eek:

I don't know what to say...this is just the best freaking thing!!

I hope what ICC has failed to achieve, maybe you will be able to achieve it!!

you promised us last week that something going to happen but nothing.Not even this week.are you competing or waiting for anything?.Atleast from trickstar we got info and understood that they are comparing gameplay with your game.
Man, all that trickstar have revealed is a bunch of buggy screenshots, their name, cover and license. BigAnt have revealed WAY more. They've revealed batting controls, bowling controls, several other elements of gameplay, a sneak peek and also a player/match editor!
Please stop spamming and have patience. Everything will be revealed in due time.

No I haven't! Joining this forum only in July doesn't mean I've only been playing cricket games or felt the frustration since July 2013!!

lol
We posted at exactly the same time. My post was actually in reply to the one above:

This is the single most ignorant, selfish, and annoying piece of English I have, and will ever experience in my life.

You're actually right,EA07 is the best cricket game and will remain so till eternity.And,guess what,you're in luck,there is a whole forum dedicated to it.So why don't go over there and leave us alone.

The DRS taken by England should have been given out but was Umpire's call on "Wickets"......Ross: pls change the BARS to if hit its out if not then not out don't want to see umpire's call causing frustration.....please:yes:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Wow I never realised that repeated pessimism would make a game release faster! You need to teach everyone else your wisdom and methods :lol

see I expected game play trailer,title ,licenses and release date last week.since they are delaying even that I am frustrated. I also fan of BA cricket game and I don't want it to be released soon because of my comments(want a perfectly finished game).I am asking them to not make any such announcements when they are not certain. I am not abusing anyone.:):):):):):):):):):):):):).

you promised us last week that something going to happen but nothing.Not even this week.

Please read the thread. Your comments are less than useful now. The game will come when it has to. As you're posting without any knowledge, I'll re-iterate that they have the official naming tomorrow. Does it make more sense?:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread