Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think Ross is playing all of us!!!!

The thought had crossed my mind!
It's all turning into a drama. If it releases to close to the next gen then I will have to put it off till the next version. I know I won't be keeping a 360 just for one game!

they don't reveal anything unless ppl here force them.As long as people asking abcd questions ,they don't reveal.come on guys start asking the gameplay trailer date and title and info announcement dates.come on comrades.

This is the single most ignorant, selfish, and annoying piece of English I have, and will ever experience in my life.

Trust me I'm dying to see this game!!!!! But I can wait! Don't care how long, I can wait!!!

Always said: let someone rather take 5yrs to make a decent cricket game for once then getting one every 2-3 yrs and its just a shitty make over with the same crap!

For the 1st time ever we getting something we all waited for!!

:thumbs:cheers

Om nom nom nom nom.

The suspense waiting for that date is harder than waiting for a release date.

Thats because that date will be before the release date so of course its harder knowing you will play the game for a whole day before release!

----------

hahah this is just a joke i was waiting from monday coming to this website every 5 mins and expected a video of the gameplay and at the end what i got was just an update for CA this game is gonna end up like other game ac13

Wouldn't be surprised if this is someone who already has an account on PC but doesn't want to show their true colours on that account so has made a fresh new one now

51WOsA6JtdL._SY300_.jpg
Ross Not even title revealed!!!!.this is too much.Trickstar has already announced its tittle and licences even though they have not displayed anything.come on Ross.

Last edited:
No I haven't! Joining this forum only in July doesn't mean I've only been playing cricket games or felt the frustration since July 2013!!

What are you saying? That people who haven't been members of this thread for 10 years and joke in a select group of members have an opinion? Careful, you'll be deleted for talk like that!

What are you saying? That people who haven't been members of this thread for 10 years and joke in a select group of members have an opinion? Careful, you'll be deleted for talk like that!

No!!! Read my message again!! I'm just talking in general! Wasn't tuning anyone! Wow people are jumpy over here!

If I'm deleted for that than so be it!!! Ridiculous

Here people are assuming(Game title etc which has not revealed) everything and supporting you.Come on alteast tell us title and licenses?...
I am die hard cricket games fan but i dont know why these games(Ashes and BA) are still not revealing basic info.

Last edited:
Ross Not even title revealed!!!!.this is too much.Trickstar has already announced its tittle and licences even though they have not displayed anything.come on Ross.
What else were you going to call a cricket game released for the Ashes in 2013?

You're quite correct though - all they have is a name. They wanted to use Ashes Cricket 2009's comparatively good name to pass off the mess that was the game they posted the screenshots of and would have released if they could have passed approvals in time.

No!!! Read my message again!! I'm just talking in general! Wasn't tuning anyone! Wow people are jumpy over here!

If I'm deleted for that than so be it!!! Ridiculous

Welcome aboard Vans, they were joking :)

I've only been here since October (I think)...

Thank F... Ive got a strong backbone! Keep the jokes coming! Haha here I thought the game were driving people mad!!!

You need a strong backbone around here - we all get the same welcome - don't worry about that! :yes

yeah, that, and the game is driving people mad....

Users who are viewing this thread