Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, Regarding the play tests in august, can we expect our PC representatives to get more time with the game than others?

hahah this is just a joke i was waiting from monday coming to this website every 5 mins and expected a video of the gameplay and at the end what i got was just an update for CA this game is gonna end up like other game ac13

And why did you expect a gameplay video?

PS Grammar is so underrated.

And why did you expect a gameplay video?

PS Grammar is so underrated.

before you teach others you teach your self ok and plus i expected the gameplay becouse last week it was a plan b just to show us a sneak peak so this woould or should have been the plan a to show us a gameplay

Ross, Regarding the play tests in august, can we expect our PC representatives to get more time with the game than others?

The public will have the same opportunity as anyone on PC.

I have offered to have MattW spend as long as he likes with us, that on a date to be set.

day by day u r game reputation also expectations are increasing hence i feel better revealing gameplay video in which we can see a one completely delivery and fielding.:noway..Do u have any particular reason for pushing the gameplay trailer back also other info on game like commentators,licences,etc.Are u competing with Ashes 2013 Game(Displaying what is there in the game)?

Last edited:
when ppl are hungry u shd do evrything.also day by day u r game reputation also expectations are increasing hence i feel better revealing gameplay video in which we can see a one completely delivery and fielding.:noway..Do u have any particular reason for pushing the gameplay trailer back also other info on game like commentators,licences,etc

Quite frankly I think you're not realizing the PUBLISHER FACTOR over here. After striking the deal with the publisher, Ross can't reveal anything until THEY allow him to do so. He can answer some yes/no question but that's about it.

before you teach others you teach your self ok and plus i expected the gameplay becouse last week it was a plan b just to show us a sneak peak so this woould or should have been the plan a to show us a gameplay

To be really clear, my publisher and licensor responsibilities have now kicked in, all three of us must be in agreement before anything can be released to the public.

I can promise that the release date won't move because of the relationship.

The flow of information in the meantime however cannot be promised, it can be delayed or stopped if any of us disagree with it going out to the public. That is our agreement.

The relationship I have secures future iterations of the product and allows much greater strength in distribution than I could have had alone.

Its become a bit of a tradition in my family for my father and I to go to see cricket in England every year - I remember back in 2009 I had bought tickets 9 months in advance for the eagerly anticipated ashes test - as the tickets were like gold dust i only managed to get days 4 and 5 but was well chuffed and looked forward to it for months. I had flights and hotels all booked too and then England decide to do this.....

lol. d'oh! :facepalm

I think Ross is playing all of us!!!!

I think there is one big ass announcement coming!!!

Boom!!! Gameplay Trailer

Boom!!! Release Date

Boom!!! All licenses etc

:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread