Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Its become a bit of a tradition in my family for my father and I to go to see cricket in England every year - I remember back in 2009 I had bought tickets 9 months in advance for the eagerly anticipated ashes test - as the tickets were like gold dust i only managed to get days 4 and 5 but was well chuffed and looked forward to it for months. I had flights and hotels all booked too and then England decide to do this.....

4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds, Aug 7-9, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I wonder what odds are on Aussies taking 20 England wickets in 90 overs this test :lol

Anyway to finish the story (off topic sorry mods) I managed to get refunds on the day 4 tickets and on the hotel but had to take the hit on day 5 tickets and our flights :noway

Lesson learnt ... Never book tickets for day 4 and 5 when flights involved

Ross you say ashes 2013 could not make november but i think this is getting ahead of things. Meaning i feel this is there last chance or the producers could pull the plus and no more trickstar. PS No one wants that right, then you could have a lot of ex trickstar stuff knocking on your door ross.:D

Well the twelve weeks has already shrunk, ask the right questions and it will shrink some more ;)

I feel sorry for their staff....

Hey Ross about batting. You said earlier we play better using all controls will there be any situations where we'd be better off only using the batting analog stick and not our feet.

Hey Ross about batting. You said earlier we play better using all controls will there be any situations where we'd be better off only using the batting analog stick and not our feet.

When playing with Gayle or Sehwag!!

Its become a bit of a tradition in my family for my father and I to go to see cricket in England every year - I remember back in 2009 I had bought tickets 9 months in advance for the eagerly anticipated ashes test - as the tickets were like gold dust i only managed to get days 4 and 5 but was well chuffed and looked forward to it for months. I had flights and hotels all booked too and then England decide to do this.....

4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds, Aug 7-9, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I wonder what odds are on Aussies taking 20 England wickets in 90 overs this test :lol
definitely higher than the odds of taking 20 Irish wickets in 90 overs

I think everyone just forgot about the umpire creator in CA after last week's postponement..

We will beat Ashes to the market - I have always said that and repeat it here - it is not my place to issue a release date when I now need approvals to do so.

I think this first game deserved your total control in a promising series....Don't you see, every decision you have taken till now has worked perfectly for this game because you know what we need and when we need it...

I don't think any publisher can understand what a torture it has been waiting for a decent cricket for last 5 years...:(

Please untie your hands....I don't care if this game releases next year if it is completely yours decision.

Please don't make the same mistake that trickstar/505 games did..

----------

Your forgetting that Ross doesnt have the final say in this, he merely does what his publisher says hence why he needed to have permission to release stuff. As Ross has pointed out already he has given us more than what we should have been expecting, you should respect that.

I think he respects everything Ross has done so far like every sensible person on this forum...

It's just unfortunate that a publisher lends a hand to this game at this critical time and starts to control every media release.:(

We all expect the best from Ross and his studio and there is a mutual understanding between us and Ross but we don't know what we can expect from the publisher...:spy

The BARS (DRS) in our game works!!! ARGH!!! :mad:mad:mad:mad

They are not human! Third blind mouse not third umpire!

Users who are viewing this thread