Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

People stop asking questions because they don't have answers.Don't create hype regarding this game unless we see final product.Who knws it might look like ashes 2009(expectations point of view).

Man !!! You are so Naive !!! Dont go berserk without watching anything !!!

Guys, don't feed the trolls!

See did you play the game?.Or in video did they show you game play?(completely delivery).No right that's what I am speaking even after 6 years of development they are not able to show game play video.

Have you hacked this account Martyn? I am not having this conversation with someone hell bent on being negative.

As far as I can work out tomorrow will mark the start of the official marketing campaign where people, other than those who read these forums, get to find out about the game.
Thus the name will be revealed and there will be a specific timetable laid down by marketing for releasing screenshots, videos, features in the form of press releases to journalists.
If you release it all at once you only get written about once. This is all about raising awareness and thus we're not really the target audience so much.

We are getting a new CA update tomorrow (99.9%) and along with it the game will get a name and details on licenses will be announced.

They will not, they are the ancestors of trick star games.I am not being negative I am die hard fan of cricket,tired of waiting.

Last edited:
As far as I can work out tomorrow will mark the start of the official marketing campaign where people, other than those who read these forums, get to find out about the game.
Thus the name will be revealed and there will be a specific timetable laid down by marketing for releasing screenshots, videos, features in the form of press releases to journalists.
If you release it all at once you only get written about once. This is all about raising awareness and thus we're not really the target audience so much.

I am most anxious to know the possibility of a release date announcement.

I am most anxious to know the possibility of a release date announcement.

Don't think that would be the case tomorrow. As Ross said we'll have some trailer next week ( which might well be the official one), so the release date announcement in probably 2 weeks or after the playsessions. Quite sure things will fall into place in the coming week :thumbs

Nah I apologize!! I was just expecting too much this month :(!! I truly misunderstood you!! You are the best!! And no everyone....Ross has not compelled me into saying all this (Sorry....watching too much of Vampire Diaries these days :p)!!

I did feel exactly the same way you felt. We ve developed a connection with this game may be because of the openness and passion that Ross and his team are showing. Tbh i dont like it when Ross decides some thing which is based on the events of the other game. But he knows wats best for this game to succeed and we all badly want it to become a successful game.

But he knows wats best for this game to succeed and we all badly want it to become a successful game.

This.

For those who have missed, believe it or not, it is official CA will get a new update tomorrow evening Melbourne time. He has said so in his official forum too. Not only the update, the cover player of BAC14 too.

Hey Ross,
Please make sure that the game is able to use the NVIDIA Optimus Technology and the game is able to detect & use the NVidia Graphics when we start the gameplay.
I had bought GTA IV and it was completely wasted as it didnt support Optimus Technology and was unable to detect my NVIDIA Graphics card.:noway

By the way, I have a high-end laptop with both Intel & NVidia graphics cards. and it uses Optimus.

So, Please make sure that the game supports NVIDIA Optimus. this is my humble request. Thanks a lot for the communication and stuffs that you have shared with us. Thanks a lot. :):lol

I suppose Ross won't have much else to do in September the way the ladder is looking.

All correct.

----------

I suppose Ross won't have much else to do in September the way the ladder is looking.

We'll be there for at least one week!

Users who are viewing this thread