Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Actually at one of the AFL tests in the city, not at Swanston Street but perhaps Elizabeth Street, the tv was about the size of my laptop.

Pretty sure Swanston Street has a big thing up stairs for the Nintendo games.

We are to take over their store - all TV's will be on Cricket 14 - I will likely try to organise a bigger screen too (not sure if that will be possible) and there will be quite a few devs there too.

The HDMI splitter will probably not fly with them but phones do pretty good video these days.... there's a special touch to the video's when you hear players reactions etc.. it adds to the whole "vibe" that's going on, it's a real celebration and a chance for my devs to talk to you guys and get to really know what you want/like/don't like.

----------

And all this time I was thinking that Angad was trying hard to make Ross release some more info right now.:p
Successful? He did say there is a trailer next week. Well done Angad :thumbs

Yeah, thanks - now who's going to be first to ask when the trailer is releasing???

We are to take over their store - all TV's will be on Cricket 14 - I will likely try to organise a bigger screen too (not sure if that will be possible) and there will be quite a few devs there too.

The HDMI splitter will probably not fly with them but phones do pretty good video these days.... there's a special touch to the video's when you hear players reactions etc.. it adds to the whole "vibe" that's going on, it's a real celebration and a chance for my devs to talk to you guys and get to really know what you want/like/don't like.

----------

Yeah, thanks - now who's going to be first to ask when the trailer is releasing???

Hey Ross,
Can we expect trailer this weekend?

----------

you are making people wait in that you might not succeed after few weeks(release date).Of course your strategy may work(being unanswered) only for few weeks.

----------

Bingo! (No.)

is(trailer) it going to come next week?.pls don't plan anything unless you are sure abt it.you said there will something this Friday Last week and people also started one thread for that but nothing happened no release date nothing only screen shots(some you already released without any announcement earlier) ,one 18 sec video.Is it your marketing strategy?.If u see other games like fifa,PES,F1 2013,WWE 2k14 they announced released dates and they stick to it.But why this is happening to cricket games(Big ant's and ashes)?.NO announcement regarding dates and keep postponing things(Ashes and also u regarding announcemnt supposed happen last week).If u really want to have announcement you can have it anytime why are you pushing back?.peopele these both games strategy is similar(they dont release anything i am afraid finally nothing comes out on time). have you been developing game for the past 6 years but you are not certain regarding dates?.After few weeks you will be seeing fans commenting like me because nothing was delivered apart telling we have that in the game this in the game and regarding controls even EA ppl didnt do this much regarding FIFA 14(but it speaks what it is).

Last edited:
What are the system requirement for the pc ? any one knw ? if yes , please let me knw

People stop asking questions because they don't have answers.Don't create hype regarding this game unless we see final product.Who knws it might look like ashes 2009(expectations point of view).

Last edited:
It is not like Ashes 09. We have seen the trailer! Or maybe you were sleeping for the past week. :facepalm

Ross: Regarding tomorrow's screenshots....Try to release a set of two screenshots under the title BARS ....showing SNIKO, Hotspot because whatever type of screenshots you release it would just show shots and other stuff but they are the two things which we have never seen in a game.....The forum will surely explode with such screenshots....:cheers:thumbs:thumbs

It is not like Ashes 09. We have seen the trailer! Or maybe you were sleeping for the past week. :facepalm

unless we see the final product can not comment.before release ashes 2009 ppl expected it to be better game than what it is.I am telling expectation side.People are creating too much hype for this game.

I am a wee bit confused. Exactly what is confirmed for this week. Ross is ninety nine percent sure of getting an approval, which should mean something big is imminent in 30 hour or so. But few of Ross's post seem to suggest it will be damp squid.

unless we see the final product can not comment.before release ashes 2009 ppl expected it to be better game than what it is.I am telling expectation side.People are creating too much hype.

Yeah, but those 2 videos with the screenshots and not to forget the CA, you have proof that this is going to be at least better than AC 09

I am a wee bit confused. Exactly what is confirmed for this week. Ross is ninety nine percent sure of getting an approval, which should mean something big is imminent in 30 hour or so. But few of Ross's post seem to suggest it will be damp squid.

We are getting a new CA update tomorrow (99.9%) and along with it the game will get a name and details on licenses will be announced.

Yeah, but those 2 videos with the screenshots and not to forget the CA, you have proof that this is going to be at least better than AC 09

See did you play the game?.Or in video did they show you game play?(completely delivery).No right that's what I am speaking even after 6 years of development they are not able to show game play video.

Users who are viewing this thread