Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Dont be sorry ...i know how hard it is ...i am a game programmer...and 3 hours back me too doing same work for my studios.. So what about cover ? Will see the cover pic in next 24 hours or not

Nothing with regard to the cover as it has to come with the release.

Being a programmer you would understand that I've been lucky in my estimations of time so far, got bitten on the backside this time though!

What are you coding on btw? (If you can say)

Nothing with regard to the cover as it has to come with the release.

Being a programmer you would understand that I've been lucky in my estimations of time so far, got bitten on the backside this time though!

What are you coding on btw? (If you can say)

I am a programmer ..i am not a developer or a publisher like you ...if u have so many restriction ..just think how many do i have ..well Just doing small coding and all sometimes in mumbai and sometimes bangalore. Wrking on a First person shooting . That is easy task if i compare with cricket games.

There are no easy games, ever :)

I started my career programming, it's my passion. Hope you are enjoying it.

That's a bummer. Thanks for the forewarning, is there anything you can show us that you were going to announce/reveal later today (Sorry pushing it, wish you the best with the bug fixing)

There are no easy games, ever :)

I started my career programming, it's my passion. Hope you are enjoying it.

Thanks and best of luck for you games ? and let me know ..today we will get screenshot or any other things too ? (if you can ) Just last quesiotn ..please answer this ,...

That's a bummer. Thanks for the forewarning, is there anything you can show us that you were going to announce/reveal later today (Sorry pushing it, wish you the best with the bug fixing)

Unfortunately not as it bears the name of the game.

I will get some shots together today that show some different elements of the game, stuff you haven't seen.

To save people hanging around unnecessarily they will be released at 6pm Melbourne time.

So another delay.

This is becoming all to similar to the other game.

Big Ant delay: "Here is the exact problem we have, sorry but we will get it out to you next week and give you some screenshots in the meantime to apologise/keep you happy, the release date won't change"

Trickstar delay: "We are busy turning things on, here is a horrible 6 second vine clip and weekly Q&As that we won't actually keep doing, oh and the game is now 5 months delayed"

Well thanks ...now i can sleep more than 10 hours....thank you so much ..otherwise i am plannig to sleep for 6 ..LOL..Gud Luck for your code bug

attachment.php

BTW is that you ?? or unofficial are doing like hell

Attachments

• aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 217
It's an unofficial page, they're good guys and have promised to keep things accurate, their FB stuff looks better than ours that's for sure!

Hahahha...Well doing PM with thier admin ..they are testing my knowledge about your criucket game ..and soon will make me the new admin ...

If CA is not updating then Whats really coming Today Lol ? :facepalm

Unfortunately not as it bears the name of the game.

I will get some shots together today that show some different elements of the game, stuff you haven't seen.

To save people hanging around unnecessarily they will be released at 6pm Melbourne time.

Would be kewl. Any chance of one in the first person cam? Just really intriguing for me =D

Users who are viewing this thread