Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

true been watching waiting now yet another delay maybe both games will be out for next ashes after this double one been to excited about this worrying not showing alot i know i will get alot of comments from ross's fans but just wanted to say this

doubt it probably another delay no screens or game play

can you suck up to ross anymore lol funny how so many people are realy trying hard to be his bestest friend ever

Release has not been delayed.

Shown lots so far. More screenshots coming soon (not September "soon" I mean tonight)...

I'm a friendly guy! :p

i haven't got anything against you irritates me seeing so many people on here really kissing your ass think they are after a free game or something and was really disappointed hoping to finally know release date wait is killing me now made redundant so hoping soon so have one good thing this month

i haven't got anything against you irritates me seeing so many people on here really kissing your ass think they are after a free game or something and was really disappointed hoping to finally know release date wait is killing me now made redundant so hoping soon so have one good thing this month

Heavy stuff

can you suck up to ross anymore lol funny how so many people are realy trying hard to be his bestest friend ever

You are probably a new comer iight, no wonder why your tone is like that lol so read, understand, check & identify then talk!

like i have said been on here for months just didn't see the need to join until now so stop saying "because your new" like means something you have been a member for a while

like i have said been on here for months just didn't see the need to join until now so stop saying "because your new" like means something you have been a member for a while

Actually,Im a member since last 3 years but still if i wud of become a member a day before, i would of try to know everything then i probably would talk. But It seems like a month wasn't even enough for you To Know Everything Well.

stop talking not making alot of sense what are you trying to achieve? To show off that you have been a member for 3 years so are superior?

Never mind lol check out the new screenshots !

Users who are viewing this thread