Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

they are looking amazing if someone showed me these and i didnt know better i would think it was ea cricket 14 because of their budgets and graphics not that ea is good games but graphics are

In the screenshots, why is a team with yellow jerseys playing a team with test whites? Was there ever a time when there were matches like this? :eek:

In the screenshots, why is a team with yellow jerseys playing a team with test whites? Was there ever a time when there were matches like this? :eek:

home-nz.jpg

Ross: Will there be live feed in Play sessions for us to see as it happens??please:):yes

Thats an awesome idea :cheers!!!!

Maybe a similar thing for when MattW goes to BigAnt Studios ;)!! L

I hope Ross or mikeymerren answers this....:yes
They can have something like gamespot did at E3 on the game floor displaying all the games available at the booths....:thumbs:cheers
Or even arrange something like that with a gaming website in Australia or even a well known Gamespot would be awesome to have them in the play sessions....:thumbs

Watching the ashes tonight got me thinking.....will be interesting to see how Cricket 14 allows bowlers and the fielders to change their tactics against batsman who are set...i.e bowling short to a batsman to try and break up his rhythm and eye as opposed to getting a random wicket by hitting a spot that will eventually get a wicket....remain to be seen if the game can produce this, if so it will be one if the beauties of the game that no cricket game before it has been able to replicate...

great work ross! the screens look absolutely amazing.completely agree with someone wishing everyday was friday

Ross! You remind me of willy wonka and big ant studio seems like the chocolate factory and matt would be the lucky charlie visiting the bigant studio LOL

great work ross! the screens look absolutely amazing.completely agree with someone wishing everyday was friday

Ross! You remind me of willy wonka and big ant studio seems like the chocolate factory and matt would be the lucky charlie visiting the bigant studio LOL

And who gets to be this lucky character?

images

Is there a spin-o-meter in the game??..like the one in the current ashes.:)

I'm curious if Mike Fegan is annoyed that they have the licence for the official hawkeye and I think the official hotspot, yet Big Ant have an unofficial version that looks identical (and superb)?

Thermal_ba.jpg

You trying to get me into trouble again - they've got waaaayyyy more to worry about than this - the BEST is yet to come!

Ross, can you confirm if that shadow in the logo is of the actual player or it is just a bluff? If its a real player's shadow then i think everyone knows who he's already ;)

Users who are viewing this thread