Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Happy Birthday Ross.......
I can't in anyway express how thankful I am for giving us cricket lovers a hope, both for the present and the future..

But I the least I can do is be honest today, So here it goes:
I PLAY PIRATED GAMES,I don't enjoy it (pirating not gaming) and am most certainly not proud of it.:noway

What hurts more is that I most probably won't be able to support this game by my money and will end up pirating it too..:(

I thought of giving the reasons but they don't actually matter, do they? Not at least when it comes to supporting a masterpiece...

The most I can do now is work hard enough to get a good job and lead a honest gaming life in the future which is a little distant as I have just completed my school days and waiting to go to college!

considering that this game has got almost every cricket related thing right, I'll ask something which is not directly related. Ross, suppose you taunt a player in your career mode so much that it leads to sledging and resulted in a heated situation. Does that incident remains in the mind of opposition? So that next time you come out to bat against them, everyone of them or atleast the player you were involved with would try to taunt you? Would be a nice touch if game keeps such minute details in check. ;)

It will be in your dream;Gameplay comes first.

I can't in anyway express how thankful I am for giving us cricket lovers a hope, both for the present and the future..

I PLAY PIRATED GAMES,I don't enjoy it (pirating not gaming) and am most certainly not proud of it.:noway

What hurts more is that I most probably won't be able to support this game by my money and will end up pirating it too..:(

I thought of giving the reasons but they don't actually matter, do they? Not at least when it comes to supporting a masterpiece...

The most I can do now is work hard enough to get a good job and lead a honest gaming life in the future which is a little distant as I have just completed my school days and waiting to go to college!

But you can start saving money to get your first game which is going to be a master piece....:yes:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Bars!!!:-D better than original DRS .

----------

It would be easy to save money but at first we need know the price of it in our region,ross did say it will be sold in all major cricket nation.Hope it is top 10 team nation in Odi ranking.

Wishing you a very happy birthday Ross!

I can't thank you enough for taking up this project. We, cricket lovers, always lose the battle to the FIFA fans, but I've a feeling this game is about to change that.

Bars!!!:-D better than original DRS .

----------

It would be easy to save money but at first we need know the price of it in our region,ross did say it will be sold in all major cricket nation.Hope it is top 10 team nation in Odi ranking.

Where are you from, and why are you so worried, Are you from a underrated team? I do think this game will be sold in the cricket loving and most profitable areas :)

Couple of questions...

Game will be sold in USA????

And will it be available through stream??

Happy birthday Ross, can honestly say the last few months following your game has been the most fun I've ever had on the internet, erm well nearly, ahem!

A true man is here :) , and rarely people accept that they use pirated copy of games etc but i am really happy you spoke out frankly rather than acting like a bunch of actors who pretend to use original (TM) copy of softwares or games any how i guess the game would cost you around 2 to 2.5 inr's so even if you get around 600 or 900 buck a month as your pocket money its enough for you to get the game in 5 months of release date and you can have DLC and updates from BA which is an added advantage :) All the best

As you might know we take a strict line on piracy and ban members both for requesting and giving links.
This case is a bit more complex as someone is being upfront and honest about what they've done in the past and I don't really want to ban them for that.
What I will say is that it is not acceptable to pirate/steal a game for any reason. In life if you can't afford things you have to work to save money so that you can.
As you've identified, the way to support the developers is to buy the game and whilst I applaud for your honesty in admitting what you've done I would urge you to see that piracy is no different to theft and I trust you will think long and hard about what you are doing and choose not to repeat your actions in the future.

If you are going to pirate this game , 99.9 % chances are that you are not able to play online games :noway:noway:noway:noway:noway:(:(

If you can own a computer , you certainly can buy a 1.5 - 2K game . If all the school kids thinks like you, gaming industry wouldnt have existed .

Imagine your wallet got stolen in a bus , the theif will also have similar story to say . But he may be doing it for his food .I think the theif has a more valid reason .

Users who are viewing this thread