Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Huh? I thought that page was reliable? No? Damn.

----------

So are we actually having a trailer this Friday?

You got it from an unofficial FB page lol

I agree but ross recent posts suggest that someone else needs to give thumbs up before he can announce it.

Yes it gets a little confusing now. That is what I was thinking that he aldready got the sign off.

BTW petty excuses don't cut it when you have a gaming coming out in next 3 months.Heck i'd still buy AC13 because i have a basic idea of the gameplay.

Well...there is more info on BigAnt's cricket gameplay mechanics and features than Ashes Cricket 13. Can you even tell us anything about that game except the fact that it has the Ashes license, a field editor and crappy animation?

Still JULY :O

1009828_10200488822884463_1097953759_n.jpg

Just a tip from the old pro, 1 smiley is enough and more then 1 doesnt make it sound like you laughing more but more likely like you are desperite and wanna have intercourse with me. Other then that im sure its highly unlikely that im the last one to notice it

BTW where did you see more than one smiley??

At this point I can promise some video this week - that I can control - however the official trailer will need sign off beyond myself.

Did you get permission from the licensors for Title & Announcements ?

They might do something by the end of the day.... lets give them that.

If there's nothing when I wake up tomorrow then I will make sure there is something to talk about.

Oooh nice. Hopefully that "something" is in the morning so that i don't have to read through 5 pages to find it

So Ross,
Given Ashes 13's special Monday was....was, less than half of what you reveal to us every day, you said you'd console us with something. Are you still on for that?

Correct.

Remember it's only 7am here though, I will have something for you before lunch Melbourne time.

----------

Oooh nice. Hopefully that "something" is in the morning so that i don't have to read through 5 pages to find it

Only five pages... pfftt... we get more than that discussing controllers.

Users who are viewing this thread