Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Oh Okay. :l

----------

I think they have given the green signal because Ross was about to announce the title on Friday but he held back due to a bug in Cricket Academy and not due to the licensors giving the green signal.

Then why did he say he still needs official sign off beyond his control?

Maybe the licenses are blind and cant tell which colour is which? You guys always assume the unlikely...

No i'm not sure as to why exactly there is no gameplay trailer yet

BTW petty excuses don't cut it when you have a gaming coming out in next 3 months.Heck i'd still buy AC13 because i have a basic idea of the gameplay.

here all i know about this game is it has lots of fanboners and it doesn't have a gameplay trailer.

There are some few questions that I would like to ask you.

In "Ass"-es Cricket 2013 we had a video of 6 seconds which shows an abysmal shot none the less. Now you are saying you have a basic idea about their gameplay. Are you trying to imply that you know that it will be like their ancestors or you really did see something more?

Secondly, if you see a game video taken directly from the orbit camera of a game while it has been played. What does it actually tell you? Let us suppose you are playing FIFA 13 and in replay you use an orbit camera to see the goal you scored and capture it. Will you actually say it is not a gameplay video and it is a JackSh!t??

And fan boner?? Really?? What are you 14 year old who always thinks about having an actual boner?
We are all here to see, anticipate and play Cricket 14. We are a fan of ROSS and still awaiting eagerly to be a fan of Cricket 14 once it gets released.

Lord Sajjad;2 I think they have given the green signal because Ross was about to announce the title on Friday but he held back due to a bug in Cricket Academy and not due to the licensors not giving the green signal.[/QUOTE said:
I agree but ross recent posts suggest that someone else needs to give thumbs up before he can announce it.

Who else noticed that the cricket 14 logo thing at the top changes its view as you scroll up and down? SWEET

All of us:facepalm.... And maybe ur the "LAST OF US"

Just a tip from the old pro, 1 smiley is enough and more then 1 doesnt make it sound like you laughing more but more likely like you are desperite and wanna have intercourse with me. Other then that im sure its highly unlikely that im the last one to notice it

So Ross,
Given Ashes 13's special Monday was....was, less than half of what you reveal to us every day, you said you'd console us with something. Are you still on for that?

So Ross,
Given Ashes 13's special Monday was....was, less than half of what you reveal to us every day, you said you'd console us with something. Are you still on for that?

Yeah ross primised that if the others dont deliver he will tommorrow morning.oh tanks ac13 for not delevering.

Users who are viewing this thread