Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

as its going to release only in Australia first
Ross said this in response to a post about a difference in the SA release of their Rugby League game,
We have had significant interest from South Africa, I do not think there will be a significant delay, if any at all.
That should apply equally to a lot of other countries - there's certainly no reason to expect that there will be a big gap between Australia and other countries.

I'm sure they'll at some point soon shut up and take your money.

There is a gameplay video out and just chill out man. Just wait and it will came, learn to be patient.
Ross have done alot for us so show some respect.
There isn't a gameplay video out and i just see no reason to be excited for a game which is going to be released like in next 2 or 3 months and still doesn't have any gameplay trailer out.
Calm down kid. Go grab your teddy and give it a good squeeze :thumbs
So i guess valid points are treated like a joke here ?
Cricket 14 - The REAL deal is coming
Coming very soon this summer...err....spring...winter idk i lost interest there is no gameplay trailer for a "Video game".

There isn't a gameplay video out and i just see no reason to be excited for a game which is going to be released like in next 2 or 3 months and still doesn't have any gameplay trailer out.So i guess valid points are treated like a joke here ?
Coming very soon this summer...err....spring...winter idk i lost interest there is no gameplay trailer for a "Video game".

If you really have lost all interest then what is the purpose of posting it here? Interestingly We have no interest in your lack of interest.

If you really have lost all interest then what is the purpose of posting it here? .
I guess complaining about the lack of any gameplay reveal is not a legit feedback ?
Interestingly We have no interest in your lack of interest
Just sit back and think again where you just contradicted your previous statement.

I think he does have a right to be sceptical though, just saying...

Well, thought of making wallpapers for us cricket fans.
To enlighten our desktops and re-energize our minds every time we turn our Computer on.. :) Sharing 2 new wallpapers. Previews given below...
View attachment 112475
View attachment 112476
This thread was recreated due to the closing of a former standalone thread in BAC14 forum.
Follow this link: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-cricket-14-wallpapers-85344.html#post2568914
As future wallpapers will only be added to the above link of graphics forum.
@Ross, a small process of showing my gratitude towards your whole team/ BigAnt Studios. :thumbs
And all my P.cricket buddies, Tell me what you guyz think...:cheers

Your pic on our wall https://www.facebook.com/bigantcricket14.au#

I guess complaining about the lack of any gameplay reveal is not a legit feedback ?

It is only if you have read the previous posts and are aware of why the gameplay has not been displayed yet!!!

----------

And, you bothered to answer a post on that lines! I salute you, mate!:p

YEah...I guess I am interested in his disinterest then :p

It is only if you have read the previous posts and are aware of why the gameplay has not been displayed yet!!
No i'm not sure as to why exactly there is no gameplay trailer yet

BTW petty excuses don't cut it when you have a gaming coming out in next 3 months.
As in they aren't cut scenes. Tells a lot about the animations!
Perhaps it lies somewhere between cut scenes and actual gameplay with "Burning Stumps" teaser being a distant fourth.
Heck i'd still buy AC13 because i have a basic idea of the gameplay.

here all i know about this game is it has lots of fanboners and it doesn't have a gameplay trailer.

Last edited:

And with this joke I can have a nice sleep thanks.

Also can someone explain how every monday-tuesday we have new pessimist (we have martyn, last week we had sureshy24). I mean do you guys have a sort of club? :facepalm

I challenge you to not buy Big Ant Cricket 14 if you are a real fan

here all i know about this game is it has lots of fanboners and it doesn't have a gameplay trailer.

Could you please enlighten us about Ashes 2013 gameplay? Unlike you, none of us here have even the basic idea and the whole forum would be grateful to you.

There isn't a gameplay video out and i just see no reason to be excited for a game which is going to be released like in next 2 or 3 months and still doesn't have any gameplay trailer out.So i guess valid points are treated like a joke here ?

Let me ask you a question though? If you have to rely on someone, who's it gonna be?
A person who broke his promises every time and never delivered on his words or someone who kept his promises and delivered on his words.
Seeing as Ross has delivered the right thing at the right time, every time, what's wrong with having faith and getting excited about this game when the man himself says the game is as good as it needs to be.

If we don't have hope, then what do we have at all?

Users who are viewing this thread