Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

They have also spent a lot of time with the art and so on too :clap

...even when our page goes live I think these guys will do more updates than ourselves - I spend too much time on here to do it!! :)

It's almost like you need a social media ambassador to take care of such things for you... :spy

It's almost like you need a social media ambassador to take care of such things for you... :spy

The drawback is in the word social....:spy:p

----------

I was hoping you would say 'yes' so we could share our ABBA and Bee Gees collections

...the search must continue

I am more of a Boney M man I am afraid and of course Baccarac....

You can have a personality and be social... it's up to the masses whether they "get it" or not...

In past cricket games,picking gaps was very easy;lets hope thats not the case for big ant cricket 14.
Fielding depth is something to look forward to!

They say at the top of the page that it is unofficial, and they have promised to try to keep it as "real" as possible.

I actually applaud their efforts, even when our page goes live I think these guys will do more updates than ourselves - I spend too much time on here to do it!! :)

when can we expect actual trailer and title announcement ?in August?.

Yeah sucks big time, aussies were playing well for once. PS Ross you still up, what you doing, waiting for licensor.:p

Hopefully Ross is watching Gem right now and getting some ideas for the music cues for the game.

I bet he is falling asleep watching old reruns of fastest bowler in the world, god only Jess Thompson was real quick rest were good, I saw Brett lee and Akhtar. PS Ross would love to see a rain screenshot to lift the mood.;)

At this point I can promise some video this week - that I can control - however the official trailer will need sign off beyond myself.

Amazing there! But believe me, each and everyone is waiting for the "Date of release" rather than anything else! Because your game looks promising,not a bit a lot!This is the first time any one is "REALLY" making a cricket game with full interest and iam sure its gonna be a hit all over the world, iam gonna order from the site at day 1 of release as its going to release only in Australia first, so i have to order and hopefully it will be there on amazon.com.A big salute to Big ants team and GOD BLESS YOU ALL .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread