Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

At this point I can promise some video this week - that I can control - however the official trailer will need sign off beyond myself.

Any video would do Ross!! Hopefully it will be much longer as well than the sneak peek ;)!!

Any video would do Ross!! Hopefully it will be much longer as well than the sneak peek ;)!!

Yeah a 2-3 minutes video would be good....[To note the Big Ant logo was there about 4 seconds so it was just a 27 seconds video....:p]

More than that I think. It showed us quite a few things as has been discussed in these forums.

Yes, that's right:yes

And as far as the screenshots shown all are awesome but the best surely was Hotspot....:D

Wallpapers: BAC14

Well, thought of making wallpapers for us cricket fans.
To enlighten our desktops and re-energize our minds every time we turn our Computer on.. :) Sharing 2 new wallpapers. Previews given below...
View attachment 112475
View attachment 112476
This thread was recreated due to the closing of a former standalone thread in BAC14 forum.
Follow this link: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-cricket-14-wallpapers-85344.html#post2568914
As future wallpapers will only be added to the above link of graphics forum.
@Ross, a small process of showing my gratitude towards your whole team/ BigAnt Studios. :thumbs
And all my P.cricket buddies, Tell me what you guyz think...:cheers

To enlighten our desktops and re-energize our minds every time we turn our Computer on.. :) Sharing 2 new wallpapers. Previews given below...
View attachment 112475
View attachment 112476
This thread was recreated due to the closing of a former standalone thread in BAC14 forum.
Follow this link: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-cricket-14-wallpapers-85344.html#post2568914
@Ross, a small process of showing my gratitude towards your whole team/ BigAnt Studios. :thumbs

The second one is awesome :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs and the first one is nice...:thumbs

View attachment 112475
View attachment 112476

Nice work :)

We may put some of them on the Games' Facebook page when it goes live.

Well, I'd prefer a video with no music but the in game sound, even if it's just a bowler bowling a ball, and the batsman playing it; at full speed...

If there is an official FB page, what will happen with the unofficial one (which many people think is official)

The second one is awesome :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs and the first one is nice...:thumbs

Thanks a lot funnyadit.. :)

Nice work :)

We may put some of them on the Games' Facebook page when it goes live.

and Thanks Ross.. lookin forward to it :D , anyway in which we fans can contribute a little to the BigAnt players community is a huge pleasure for us.
All credit goes to You and MikeM, delivering us so much with your game and discussions that we are compelled to do whatever we can..:thumbs
More to come for sure.. :yes

If there is an official FB page, what will happen with the unofficial one (which many people think is official)

Well it can just change the admin rights and turn into official itself....

Last edited:

They say at the top of the page that it is unofficial, and they have promised to try to keep it as "real" as possible.

I actually applaud their efforts, even when our page goes live I think these guys will do more updates than ourselves - I spend too much time on here to do it!! :)

They say at the top of the page that it is unofficial, and they have promised to try to keep it as "real" as possible.

I actually applaud their efforts, even when our page goes live I think these guys will do more updates than ourselves - I spend too much time on here to do it!! :)

They have even started posting interesting or important posts posted by you and Mikey.....So full info is flowing on in that fb page....:yes:D

Users who are viewing this thread