Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

487916_649900538356232_1577223189_n.jpg

Nice! Looking forward to it. :)

Confirmations plz !:D

Or they should give away the ball marker in easiest mode to not to scare away the casual games who don't have the patience of getting used to controls.

Any new game requires getting used to control....I mean for keyboard sure it may take some time to configure your best key mappings, but if you have held a controller you'd be fluent in a day or two depending on how much you play each day...

I don't know what the deal is, First somebody thinks casual gamers are plain stupid who would buy ashes 13 over cricket 14 and now you think they don't have the patience to play the game for a few minutes and try to learn/perfect the controls??

Unless you all think that casual gamers are the five year olds, I can follow it...Heck even five year olds are smarter than that now..

I get it, you are using the term totally wrong.Let me get some points straight:-

1.You do expect a gamer who buys this game in the same month when gta 5 or other AAA game releases to have some sort of good interest in Cricket.
So how can you call someone who watches one-day cricket or even t20 to be impatient...

2.You can only learn/master the controls of the game when you play it, so how can anyone grow impatience while playing the game....

It's not like you have to wait for something while doing nothing to learn the controls.....

I have played difficult to beat games but I have never heard about a game with hard controls...:lol

Huh? I thought that page was reliable? No? Damn.

Nope, it's a fake page. There's a few of them. That BigAnt Facebook Page is the only official one that I linked to on the previous page. There's no trailer this Friday that I'm aware of... May be something else though...

So are we actually having a trailer this Friday?

Ross has not confirmed the date when we would get the trailer. He just said he would release one in the coming weeks.

^Thanks for the info guys. I haven't been too active here and it's been hard to keep track. :)

I've been away for a month and there's half a dozen screens, a short teaser, missed phone calls from Ross on my mobile and now a picture of me avoiding getting pummeled by a mistimed on drive by Matt... how do you think I feel?

It's always... always... about the cake.

Oh yeah....sorry....you are right. Here is what he had said:

But that was at a time when we were sure of the new name CA update last Friday. Don't see the trailer coming this week for sure. But if things go well, we may get the trailer next week . :yes Fingers crossed

At this point I can promise some video this week - that I can control - however the official trailer will need sign off beyond myself.

Users who are viewing this thread