Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Aren't you confident that your control scheme should be alright for the casual games in easy mode. I am sure it will be a treat for hardened bunch.

You didn't consider including a 'classic' controls mode, or was the worry that people wouldn't put the time into getting used to the new/improved control scheme if you could fall back?

Pretty much correct.

We feel we need to "shock" people out of the old controls, we couldn't come up with a scheme that had basic controls but also gave the ability to layer the controller and expand the controls for the "pro" player.

In my opinion a marker on the pitch kills the game.

Aren't you confident that your control scheme should be alright for the casual games in easy mode. I am sure it will be a treat for hardened bunc

Aren't you confident that your control scheme should be alright for the casual games in easy mode. I am sure it will be a treat for hardened bunch.

It will because you can get away without using all of the elements. You can bowl/bat with very little input on easy levels.

Hi Ross. This is my first post here but I have been watching with interest over the last few months lapping up every detail. However I've got a problem with cricket academy. I seem to have lost my saved profile with one of the updates and I can't seem to be able to log back into it as I have lost my username. Anything I can do? Cheers

Welcome aboard! :)

I will get someone from QA to contact you.

Maybe.... if the other guys let you down again then there's a chance I might try to lift the mood a little :yes

Their game was meant to be out two months ago... with that sort of advantage lets see how they come out of the blocks, I expect to be challenged :)

Ross it look likes other guy has let us down so please lift the mood.please give us a gameplay video.i was hoping to be let down so that you can provide some goodies.

What can we Expect on this Friday Ross ? :)

Or they should give away the ball marker in easiest mode to not to scare away the casual games who don't have the patience of getting used to controls.

^Yes, you will also have the option to design the ambulance of your choice. Pimping it up and stuff :thumbs

Ross it look likes other guy has let us down so please lift the mood.please give us a gameplay video.i was hoping to be let down so that you can provide some goodies.

They might do something by the end of the day.... lets give them that.

If there's nothing when I wake up tomorrow then I will make sure there is something to talk about.

@Ross
How hard it is to play a real quick bowler compared to medium pacer in the game? That is also something that was never right in any game except for BLIC 2005 or 2007 iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread