Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Another exciting week ahead....hopefully this is the week we finally get the announcement, trailer and the new CA.

I think with this announcement we'll know how player attributes will be handed out. If we were forced to create them for every player then I'm not sure why we couldn't already do it.

They should release now because who will buy ashes big ant rocks nothing batter than cricket 14 can't wait

Maybe.... if the other guys let you down again then there's a chance I might try to lift the mood a little :yes

Their game was meant to be out two months ago... with that sort of advantage lets see how they come out of the blocks, I expect to be challenged :)

Maybe.... if the other guys let you down again then there's a chance I might try to lift the mood a little :yes

Their game was meant to be out two months ago... with that sort of advantage lets see how they come out of the blocks, I expect to be challenged :)

A belated Happy Birthday Ross. Let's see if we get the chance to let you lift our moods a little.

Yum yum yum.:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread