Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I see no reason to be interested in those screenshots really it might as well be just a bunch of text makes the whole article lot smaller.

seriously just show the gameplay already :mad everyone is just going on and on about how this is the "Best cricket game" to come out in years and how AC13 sucks ballz and yet BAC14 doesn't have a gameplay video out.

As if i should be interested in either of these games at least for ashes13 i have a basic idea of the gameplay and they might improve a little bit on that for BAC14 i know jack sh!t about the gameplay.

All this "Drip feed" B.S is seriously a pathetic attempt at gaining any real established fanbase.

Calm down kid. Go grab your teddy and give it a good squeeze :thumbs

^^^ Bigant studios has yet to publicly announce the title /licenser/R.date so technically this game doesn't exist officially.In respect to that what ross has shown us is more than enough.:-D

Im guessing neither of those things will be announced any time soon i have a feeling this whole cricket academy thing will not sit happy with licensers and non licensers.

Some of the planetcricket members have got the player creating tools down pretty close to perfection that a lot of unlicensed Aussie and English players look very realistic. Maybe we'll be able to use edited players from CA on offline mode but i very much doubt that we will be using all those created realistic looking guys in online mode especially the ECB and Cricket Australia players.

I dont know how Big Ant will be able to get away with a whole England and Aussie side that all look realistic while not having any form of licences for those players.

There was a loophole with Rugby Challenge at first where you could fill up international non licensed teams with licensed club players and that got patched up immediately due to license infringements. You could not even edit the teams offline let alone online.

Ashes 201X has a player editor too.

Cricket Australia have told me directly that they see no infringement from us.

The difference, and it is a big difference, is that RC shipped with those players - we do not ship with anything that would violate the rights of any license holders.

It's like shooting someone. Big Ant is not allowed to shoot someone for us but if they sell us a gun and we shoot someone then it's not their problem :)

:spy:spy:spy:spy:spy

It's like shooting someone. Big Ant is not allowed to shoot someone for us but if they sell us a gun and we shoot someone then it's not their problem :)

haha nice analogy.
The difference, and it is a big difference, is that RC shipped with those players - we do not ship with anything that would violate the rights of any license holders.
Oh i see, mmm kind of makes you wonder why some of those games bother getting semi licensed its like doing half a job. Better of with no licenses at all and a much more flexible editing tool.

Well... you know how Mario races on Sony's ModNation Racers....

Mario is the most popular character in ModNation Racers

176014-mar.jpg

Just to say Ross, can not wait for this game as a British gamer :P i would like to ask what is happening with Table Top Cricket ?? And will it be released on the Ps Vita ??

TableTop Cricket will be on Playstation3 but not PS Vita at this stage. We have a PS Vita title to be announced this week, releasing next week, depending on revenues from it we will decide on whether we will continue to support PS Vita going forward. I like the device so I hope we can continue making games for it.

We are working on finishing TableTop Cricket and getting it out ASAP, we are targeting the return Ashes for it's debut.

TableTop Cricket will be on Playstation3 but not PS Vita at this stage. We have a PS Vita title to be announced this week, releasing next week, depending on revenues from it we will decide on whether we will continue to support PS Vita going forward. I like the device so I hope we can continue making games for it.

We are working on finishing TableTop Cricket and getting it out ASAP, we are targeting the return Ashes for it's debut.

Is the game that to be announced by any chance a cricket game :D So the TableTop Cricket game will come after the big ant release :spy

Hey ross , have you'll managed to fix the save bug as yet? Sorry if it has been answered before.

We have. QA are busy verifying the fix.

----------

Is the game that to be announced by any chance a cricket game :D So the TableTop Cricket game will come after the big ant release :spy

No, not a Cricket game - sorry.

I hope it's a street based running game...

Users who are viewing this thread