Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No i'm not sure as to why exactly there is no gameplay trailer yet

BTW petty excuses don't cut it when you have a gaming coming out in next 3 months.Heck i'd still buy AC13 because i have a basic idea of the gameplay.

here all i know about this game is it has lots of fanboners and it doesn't have a gameplay trailer.

Yeah, of course. 6 seconds in all its glory! No way Ross can better that.

See Ross. This happens when you delay a Gameplay Video for a few days :facepalm

I am sure he is having a sleepless night in the knowledge of his huge tactical cock-up.

On the other hand if people tried to act less like than 14 year old spoilt brats they might get a little more enjoyment out of life.....

The best part of Cricket 14 is the fact that all you have to do is make a thread on anything and it'll be popularified or whatever happens when it turns from white to the other colour, Oh and Biggs just for you i have a quote from my friend
Known Anonymous said:
I love coc,coc is awesome
Back to Cricket 14 im starting to think we gonna have NaveenCC against us... if that happens do you think its possible that, BA Cricket 14, will be a "single foolish game will not succes?

Last edited:
should be called ross cricket 14 will sell millions from all the ross fans lol show him respect

Last edited:
The best part of Cricket 14 is the fact that all you have to do is make a thread on anything and it'll be popularified or whatever happens when it turns from white to the other colour, Oh and Biggs just for you i have a quote from my friend

Back to Cricket 14 im starting to think we gonna have NaveenCC against us... if that happens do you think its possible that, BA Cricket 14, will be a "single foolish game will not succes?

Btw havnt seen NaveenCC since a long time. Any Idea why he is not posting here much?

should be called ross cricket 14 will sell millions from all the ross fans lol show him respect blah blah blah

'Ross Cricket 14' with him working in the office giving us a thumbs up sign, would be lovely !

has he confirmed game-play this week ?? seemed like he was saying that the other day after delay hope nets are in update love to have a practice mode available to play now for when games out finally

Btw havnt seen NaveenCC since a long time. Any Idea why he is not posting here much?

Maybe the fact of him been banned, having 2 accounts, speaking in African-English-Xhosa-Asian-Indian language and the fact that Ashes has crumbled into a sad, depressing album?

At this point I can promise some video this week - that I can control - however the official trailer will need sign off beyond myself.

Those licensors haven't given the green signal as yet? They really need some one to push them now. :)

Banned for tuning the admin or something, or maybe not using a registered language...

Oh Okay. :l

----------

Those licensors haven't given the green signal as yet? They really need some one to push them now. :)

I think they have given the green signal because Ross was about to announce the title on Friday but he held back due to a bug in Cricket Academy and not due to the licensors not giving the green signal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread