Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Also, for people struggling with performance... go find the config.ini file in My Games > CA

Change the resolution and you can change the detail level

0=low
1=medium
2=high

hmm, Rajastan and Bangalore are listed which may mean IPL

I see Sydney Thunder also, Big Bash licensed then? -edit- cl01 ct01 BIG BASH

JOHANNESBURG STADIUM
Lahore
Worcestershire
Mohali
KOLKATA OVAL
Sydney Stadium
SYDNEY PARK
CHRISTCHURCH GARDENS - they don't even play cricket there anymore so that would be a little odd :P
DHARAMSHALAH REC. PARK
LEEDS CRICKET GROUND
SOUTHAMPTON PARK
RAJASTHAN STADIUM
MELBOURNE DOCKLANDS
BRIDGETOWN BOWL
MELBOURNE OVAL
MELBOURNE SPORTS GROUND
SYDNEY SPORTS GROUND
KARACHI SPORTS CLUB
COLUMBO PARK OVAL
PERTH OVAL
HOBART ARENA
ADELAIDE PARK OVAL
CHENNAI OVAL
MUMBAI PARK OVAL
BANGALORE PARK
RAJASTHAN STADIUM
PUNE CRICKET CLUB
CENTURION PARK

Australia Domestic
English Domestic

DOLPHINS
COBRAS - SA T20?

At least 28 Stadiums in the game as this reads, great find and do you think Ross can talk more openly about this area of the game now the cat is out of the bag...:spy

At least 28 Stadiums in the game as this reads, great find and do you think Ross can talk more openly about this area of the game now the cat is out of the bag...:spy

Nope.... and there are numerous cats in that bag that I won't be speaking of... yet :p

Somewhere in the file I happened to notice "Big Bash League"....
I'll note that if you poke around in other games there's often lots of leftovers from licensed stuff they missed out on. Ashes Cricket 2009 has a lot of World Cup stuff in it for example - they often need to make a lot of the game before knowing what will be in the game.

I'll note that if you poke around in other games there's often lots of leftovers from licensed stuff they missed out on. Ashes Cricket 2009 has a lot of World Cup stuff in it for example - they often need to make a lot of the game before knowing what will be in the game.

True I d rather wait than speculate on this. If the gameplay delivers as much as the editor, I l be a happy man. To me personally it doesn't matter whether there is licensed stuff in it or not. If at all the domestic teams are licensed, then thats a plus.

Was delighted to see the inclusion of chinnaswamy stadium, bangalore ( as bangalore park). Thanks Ross.. I will be playing as rcb in career mode :D

^^Exactly, it is not even in the config.ini. Just the resolution part is there.

I would assume it would be in the .pc file available in the installation folder. However, I have not been able to open that file yet :(

I saw something as "CHENNAI",i am really looking forward to that.Its Chennai Oval but i dont understand but that one word is making me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread