Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You can play the attached crowd sounds on a loop if you want to keep excited about the game until release.

Attachments

• crowds.zip
    212.6 KB · Views: 85
Why so surprised ross, there is a lot of mods members on here so this was going to happen, maybe time to give us a release date before someone finds it in the files.:p also the name.:spy:p

Not surprised at all - if you search on the net you will see where we have actually published code and structures to help modders mod our games - We actively encourage it!

Isn't the fact that the domain Big Ant Studios - Cricket Academy is parked a bit of a give away to the title?

It's there to allow the download link to work. Plus I knew if I didn't take it someone else would!

Not surprised at all - if you search on the net you will see where we have actually published code and structures to help modders mod our games - We actively encourage it!

Good to hear. The only reason C07 has survived this long is its modability. Hopefully gameplay will be able to be tweaked too.

You can play the attached crowd sounds on a loop if you want to keep excited about the game until release.

Sounds just like Edgbaston on the first morning of a Championship game...

!

Does this mean your 3d artists will pose as forum members and upload some really, really accurate player models into CA?

(no one would know):)

Those chants sound very similar to "Sachin...clap clap clap...Sachin...clap clap clap"

----------

Does this mean your 3d artists will pose as forum members and upload some really, really accurate player models into CA?

I hope they do :p

You guys are doing well enough without our help :)

ActionMan? Big Ant employee?

Not a Big Ant employee - but he did work here - he might be glad of that, have you seen the likeness he made of me!!! :noway

PS: It appears I need to lose some weight!

You mean C.Grumpy? ;)
I did notice the likeness of you hence assumed it was likely to be an employee (or ex-employee!).
The most complex models are the ones he has made which really shows the possibilities.

It would be good to be able to sort by creator...

You mean C.Grumpy? ;)
I did notice the likeness of you hence assumed it was likely to be an employee (or ex-employee!).
The most complex models are the ones he has made which really shows the possibilities.

It would be good to be able to sort by creator...

lol

He is an awesome graphics programmer, he's more likely to push envelopes tech wise.

This is what happens when we take an existing game and cut it down for the Beta... oh well... some cats are getting out of the bag!

Ross, I get a feeling that was always the intention ;)

Users who are viewing this thread