Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Made a couple of players now in cricket academy and thought i'd give a short review.

Firstly I think its great to finally have this kind of depth in a cricket game, its about time. I have made botham and gooch and they have been quite well received. The editor is pretty slow on my laptop so they took a while.

I have seen some great ones from others and I think people will get better and better.

There are a couple of things that could be improved I think to make the editor perfect

1) eye colour is way too bright, could do with dark blue, green etc and shades inbetween
2) there does not seem to be any way to angle the eyes which could add a lot to the editor
3) eyes are generally too small and look slightly odd because of that
4) we could do with some more hair choices especially for medium hair length.

Thats all I can think of for now, it may sound critical, but don't get me wrong, I think its great, but I hope if ross reads this he considers my points.

Made a couple of players now in cricket academy and thought i'd give a short review.

Firstly I think its great to finally have this kind of depth in a cricket game, its about time. I have made botham and gooch and they have been quite well received. The editor is pretty slow on my laptop so they took a while.

I have seen some great ones from others and I think people will get better and better.

There are a couple of things that could be improved I think to make the editor perfect

1) eye colour is way too bright, could do with dark blue, green etc and shades inbetween
2) there does not seem to be any way to angle the eyes which could add a lot to the editor
3) eyes are generally too small and look slightly odd because of that
4) we could do with some more hair choices especially for medium hair length.

Thats all I can think of for now, it may sound critical, but don't get me wrong, I think its great, but I hope if ross reads this he considers my points.

Yeah a number of people have mentioned this and I believe that Ross has said that there will be a patch coming towards the end of the week.

Well, great work first of all Ross and your team :clap. Loved the way you have created the editor. Just hope the points system isn't misused. I mean I am no fan of online playing but those who love it should not have an opponent having ratings 99/100 for every thing.

Also, its about time we get to know the release date and more information. By releasing the editor and those leaked files, it seems you have made people here more curious and freaks tbh :p as if its not a cricket game and they will really get into the ground :lol

Fantastic work 5 out of 5 and hope to see more Ross :clap

^^If I remember we didn't get a positive response on in game injuries- now specifically, getting injured and getting hurt have to be different.
So we'll have to find out. I highly doubt if in-game injuries are there, but getting hurt must surely have an impact on player confidence.

It seems like batsmen will get retired (hurt?) while playing. I have unearthed quite a bit of information from the BAG. I will make a post soon ;)

It seems like batsmen will get retired (hurt?) while playing. I have unearthed quite a bit of information from the BAG. I will make a post soon ;)

that's awesome. eagerly waiting for it.

That is superb. waiting for this eagerly. :)

There are 15 types of shot for each type..!!!
i.e.
1-15 pace defence
1-15 pace balance
1-15 pace attack

and so on for off spin and leg spin..!!!! :yes :spy

There are 15 types of shot for each type..!!!
i.e.
1-15 pace defence
1-15 pace balance
1-15 pace attack

and so on for off spin and leg spin..!!!! :yes :spy

Do you mean you have uncovered that in the save file or?

I believe those are preset fields. 15 each for Pace Attack, Defense and Balanced. 10 each for Off Spin Attack/Balance/Defense and Leg Spin Attack/Balance/Defense. So in all, 105 preset fields.

I have found out a lot more details and have to say the attention to detail in the game is nothing short of amazing.

I believe those are preset fields. 15 each for Pace Attack, Defense and Balanced. 10 each for Off Spin Attack/Balance/Defense and Leg Spin Attack/Balance/Defense. So in all, 105 preset fields.

I have found out a lot more details and have to say the attention to detail in the game is nothing short of amazing.

Let the kitten be out and running then :)

^^Typing out a pretty big post. Should be up in 15 mins or so.

cant believe how many logos they have..!!!
man they have the logos from all round the world domestic leagues ie it be t20, one day and first class..!!! MAn just lovin it

pls there are words like bigbash pro40 english domestic australian domestic..............................

Last edited:
cant believe how many logos they have..!!!
man they have the logos from all round the world domestic leagues ie it be t20, one day and first class..!!! MAn just lovin it

pls there are words like bigbash pro40 english domestic australian domestic..............................

and where did you find details of logos? can you please share info on this or guide me to how to extract these details?

Users who are viewing this thread