Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

When he wants to!Please dont start the release date havoc!

Look CA is not working in the system even after having all the req specs...So only way for me to enjoy the game or even editor is when the game releases...:mad

What was the process that led to this decision? Got fed up with the approval times?

I believe there will be enough for people to go on without the need for a demo version. There will be in-store play sessions prior to release (EB Games Melbourne is confirmed - don't ask for a date!!), lots of pics and video, and reviews from those that attend the play sessions.

PS: plus I'm funding the game and demos cost a lot to do!

I believe there will be enough for people to go on without the need for a demo version. There will be in-store play sessions prior to release (EB Games Melbourne is confirmed - don't ask for a date!!), lots of pics and video, and reviews from those that attend the play sessions.

What are the chances of having a SimCity like closed beta?

Well seeing these plans, I don't think we would get a release before September....maybe just before champions league starts. I think you are waiting for ipl to finish so that you know what teams would be playing the CL

Well seeing these plans, I don't think we would get a release before September

Which part of his post makes you think that? I find it very hard to believe that after releasing the player editor and generating so much buzz, they would plan the game release after 4-5 months by the time all the excitement and buzz dies down.

Which part of his post makes you think that? I find it very hard to believe that after releasing the player editor and generating so much buzz, they would plan the game release after 4-5 months by the time all the excitement and buzz dies down.

Plus in other posts Ross has compared their time frames with those of Ashes 2013...

Ross like competition and likes to prove himself with his work so I expect the game to release in june as well..:yes:thumbs

+ he said the game is 'pretty much done'... probably a lot of small tweaking and QA now.

This. People will be happy with the editor for only so long. Give it a few weeks and folks will clamor for more or move on to something else.

Plus given the fact that whichever games hits the street first gets most of the casual gamers, I still believe the timeline for this game is June. Most of the casual gamers, and lot of cricket fans as well, will only purchase one cricket game and they are unlikely to be as discriminating as us. They will do what I generally did with footie games - pick the first one I get my hands on.

Yup. I think we will get media mid-May the release will be mid-June/Early July.

Yup. I think we will get media mid-May the release will be mid-June/Early July.

My feeling is late May/early June, can't believe the release is approaching so fast and still the game is like a phantom :D

My feeling is late May/early June, can't believe the release is approaching so fast and still the game is like a phantom :D

Yeah, but same goes for Ashes 2013, and that game has an external publisher. With Big Ant it's totally up to them when they release it.

@Ross
I think it wouldnt be wise to release the game after AC13 as that game has license and will sell for sure (even if its just a slight improvement on IC10) so you should start a heavy marketing campaign and release the game before 21st june otherwise not matter how beast your game may be it will not sell much because most people will have already purchased AC13 and will not buy a second cricket game in same year.

Last edited:
@Ross
I think it wouldnt be wise to release the game before AC13 as that game has license and will sell for sure (even if its just a slight improvement on IC10) so you should start a heavy marketing campaign and release the game before 21st june otherwise not matter how beast your game may be it will not sell much because most people will have already purchased AC13 and will not buy a second cricket game in same year.

AC2013 will sell anyway. Come the 10th July, England and Australia are going to be caught up in Ashes fever and the average joe will see a game called 'Ashes Cricket 2013' and buy it. Big Ant sounds like the game all of us on here have been waiting for. I really hope it does well. My only concern is the price. Going by AFL and RLL it could be expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread