Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I reckon this game is going to release around December-January to cash in on the Australian Summer & The Big Bash because of the face they might have the Big Bash license. Wouldnt make any sense to release it around AC13 because it would get overshadowed. Expect it in December-January people

:lol rather big ant game will overshadow ac013 if released in june, want a proof go look at ac13 official forum.

Given this game is a self published title I don't think Big Ant will have either the appetite or the funding to go through another round of promotional marketing, especially since they wouldn't be able to leverage Cricket Academy that time.

The game has been funded by Ross but I don't think that implies that it is going to be published by Big Ant too, there could still be an external publisher.

Even the great man Duke Nukem understands that no one knows a release date for any game until you have successfully exited Platform Submission :p

Even the great man Duke Nukem understands that no one knows a release date for any game until you have successfully exited Platform Submission :p

Has the game been submitted for platform approvals? Or can you share when you intend to do so?

Pretty sure this has been done. I remember they were waiting for approval before they released CA

I thought so as well but all these changes and weekly patches to CA surprised me. Either Ross held the platform submission for some time to iron out the CA piece, or there is a multi-level approach for platform approvals, i.e. you submit the game which is say 90-95% complete and get a conditional approval and once the game is fully completed you re-submit the whole thing to get the final platform approvals. Not sure what's the process, hence the question.

@Ross
When you gonna announce the game name its release date along with few screen shots and press release?

Well, Ross sir said he would not like to give a release date before the game clears platform approvals but if the game is going to release early June or even really close to Ashes 13 then expect next month to be big in terms of information! Ross also said the game's name will be revealed in the trailer so that leaves me a little disappointed as we can't pre-order until then.

Well, Ross sir said he would not like to give a release date before the game clears platform approvals but if the game is going to release early June or even really close to Ashes 13 then expect next month to be big in terms of information! Ross also said the game's name will be revealed in the trailer so that leaves me a little disappointed as we can't pre-order until then.

Shouldn't matter whether you pre-order couple of months ahead or just a week ahead, you will still get the game shipped a day or two before release.

Shouldn't matter whether you pre-order couple of months ahead or just a week ahead, you will still get the game shipped a day or two before release.

Exactly, never got the point of pre-ordering so far in advance :P

The game will be available when it is available, it is more a statement of how much you want a thing in your life plus it can help promote the game as well.

manual appealing has been confirmed,
is drs a confirmed feature of game?

Users who are viewing this thread