Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

we know the game has taken weather in account but does it also have bad light factor which leads to 15-20 overs loss per day in test match and ultimately changing the result of match.

Last edited:
Remember the game has been in development for 5 years, on the back burner. I'm sure they have thought of a LOT in that time, and I'm sure they have plans beyond what they could fit into this version.

i mean those who have seen the variables in cricket academy file are saying we have option of shinning the ball, duckworth lewis method is there, option of jogging or sprinting between wickets, injuries are there so bad light could also be in gameplay, i am not saying force it in gameplay.

the issue with too many features is...

the more things u put in the game...the higher the chances of things to go awfully wrong and breaking the gameplay.

Its sad that cricket isn't popular in here, USA, but its becoming popular. I wish cricket becomes more popular in here and then we don't have to buy cricket games from other countries.

Its sad that cricket isn't popular in here, USA, but its becoming popular. I wish cricket becomes more popular in here and then we don't have to buy cricket games from other countries.

U.S is too arrogant, actually..to play cricket. They play their major games within their own territory to avoid "defeat" in anyway possible ! :p
I think they tried their luck once..in cricket, and failed miserably, if I am not mistaken. International gaming is not their piece of cake. It takes courage to accept defeat, and they are not just ready for that. :noway

U.S is too arrogant, actually..to play cricket. They play their major games within their own territory to avoid "defeat" in anyway possible ! :p
I think they tried their luck once..in cricket, and failed miserably, if I am not mistaken. International gaming is not their piece of cake. It takes courage to accept defeat, and they are not just ready for that. :noway
Its getting popular. Like PSAL organized cricket tournaments so high schools can compete, the same way they organized for their major sports

Users who are viewing this thread