Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Its getting popular. Like PSAL organized cricket tournaments so high schools can compete, the same way they organized for their major sports

Yeah...I can imagine. Bunch of Indians and Pakistanis trying their luck, in a country surrounded by the worst weather patterns. :facepalm

Yeah...I can imagine. Bunch of Indians and Pakistanis trying their luck, in a country surrounded by the worst weather patterns. :facepalm

Hahaha Yeah I agree with that, the whole Team will be bunch of Pakistanis and Indians.

@Ross Is the release date decided or undecided for the game

Wow! Ross is at AC13 & likely chief at Bigant's thread

Wow! Ross is at AC13 & likely chief at Bigant's thread

They both visit each other's threads pretty often actually and there is nothing wrong with that. Remember, if they had to hide it from us they would do so by logging in anonymously......no controversy here :)!!!

Lastnight i had a nightmare that : Ross posted "there are 34 more updates to be released before the final game":eek::noway

Online multiplayer

Hello sir,
I was hoping that the PC version does not have a matchmaking online system and instead there is a server which allows someone to host or to join any game which is being hosted, as a spectator too.

Something like this;

WormNET snooper

There are channels in Worms for different rules and games, we could have a similar system for Tests, ODI's and T20's. It would be amazing and I believe such a system helps the longevity of online community.

Spectator mode would be fun for dipping in and out of matches, seeing who the competition is :p

just like in real cricket we wouldn't get DRS in Indian matches?and would teams agree to tour pakistaN?:P

just like in real cricket we wouldn't get DRS in Indian matches?

Really.....isnt this joke getting too old now??? It was great when someone posted this 3 months back....but after that I must have read this same statement atleast 30 more times :p

Really.....isnt this joke getting too old now??? It was great when someone posted this 3 months back....but after that I must have read this same statement atleast 30 more times :p

Well, to be fair the second one (about teams touring Pakistan) was quite funny :p

Users who are viewing this thread