Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Not a Big Ant employee - but he did work here - he might be glad of that, have you seen the likeness he made of me!!! :noway

PS: It appears I need to lose some weight!

You can't be fat in the game, not like Merv after retiring anyway.:p
Anything on action cam in the files yet.:p

----------

You can play the attached crowd sounds on a loop if you want to keep excited about the game until release.

Great find MattW, so that's how a T20 or oneday cricket will be, amazing and i hope we have quite test match days in sunny england..:p Time for Strawberries and Cream with no sound but the barmyarmy in the corner yelling at everyone, love seeing it live in 2010 and this year also.p.s Ross does the game have the Barmyarmy in the crowd for english games.:thumbs

79213.jpg

Best helmet ever.Great to have this in game. Once the team editor is out, I am going to create plenty of classic sides. More additions to the retro, pre war and post war sections would be welcome. Is it possible to bat without helmets ?

Couldn't resist myself,so here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pXqx3V_Fk

Last edited:
Though it has been mentioned that the injuries will be more or less because of fatigue, and since it has also been said that the players do get hurt in those situations, we would love to see the retired hurt scenario coming in.

Though it has been mentioned that the injuries will be more or less because of fatigue, and since it has also been said that the players do get hurt in those situations, we would love to see the retired hurt scenario coming in.

I was under the impression that players get injured offscreen in between games due to fatigue. Specially in a series, tournament or career modes. But if they actually have retired hurt...that's awesome.

^^If I remember we didn't get a positive response on in game injuries- now specifically, getting injured and getting hurt have to be different.
So we'll have to find out. I highly doubt if in-game injuries are there, but getting hurt must surely have an impact on player confidence.

I was under the impression that players get injured offscreen in between games due to fatigue

This was confirmed.

^^ crap...thats actually ingame noise? I thought matt posted some random sound clip from somewhere. Thats sick though. Almost sound like a football game. Probably subcontinent's stadium sound then. Ross mentioned crowds will act differently according to the location.

My excitement of this game has just gone through the roof! Great finds MattW :)

Sounds seems to found on .fsb files. (fmod fsb)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread