Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We have been gladly doing exactly that....however I am sick of these guys taking us for a ride every single time. When Mike Fegan came to these forums, I personally wrote that I admire his courage in coming to these forums.....however he is taking it all to a whole new level now.

I hope we all do as i am getting sick of hearing about mike this and mike that to be honest. I come on here to talk cricket games not about which CEO is better. Next month all will be reveal and mike will be in crap again, we have asked him to answer the question and he does not the end. If you angad are so against mike then don't buy ashes 2013 and dont post there as simple as that. I like ross but i am not a groupie that likes one more than the other. No bloody xbox vs ps crap again. Now sure bigant game looked miles better and the facts are there so i am looking more forward to that game than ashes.

PS I now people will give me crap about this but there are better things to talk about now, what's happening tomorrow, how many times have i farted today(lots:p) the next ashes test tomorrow or how ross got the Dons name. Would love to hear that story.:thumbs

----------

You and 79C can play together :)

See comments like this are just stupid, i don't care when the game is released. If you want december go for it ross, i just want to see the game and talk about it. PS How about giving us a clue about tomorrow ross, more interesting than talking about that other guy for once.:thumbs

I hope we all do as i am getting sick of hearing about mike this and mike that to be honest. I come on here to talk cricket games not about which CEO is better. Next month all will be reveal and mike will be in crap again, we have asked him to answer the question and he does not the end. If you angad are so against mike then don't buy ashes 2013 and dont post there as simple as that. I like ross but i am not a groupie that likes one more than the other. No bloody xbox vs ps crap again. Now sure bigant game looked miles better and the facts are there so i am looking more forward to that game than ashes.

PS I now people will give me crap about this but there are better things to talk about now, what's happening tomorrow, how many times have i farted today(lots:p) the next ashes test tomorrow or how ross got the Dons name. Would love to hear that story.:thumbs

----------

See comments like this are just stupid, i don't care when the game is released. If you want december go for it ross, i just want to see the game and talk about it. PS How about giving us a clue about tomorrow ross, more interesting than talking about that other guy for once.:thumbs

Brave man indeed

The hounds of hell are going to descend on you now................

----------

Well 79C I'm going to tell you straight.... I've put up with having to read some pretty ordinary posts from yourself so I reckon you need to pull your head in. As in, I don't think you are in a position to tell anyone here what they should post or not post.

If you angad are so against mike then don't buy ashes 2013 and dont post there as simple as that.

Stop preaching and start practicing. If you dont like my posts dont read them and certainly dont reply to them. I dont need you to tell me whether I should or should not call out on someone who is not being honest. If I dont like something, I say it. Whether it be against anyone.

And yes....I dont like Mike...and there is an obvious reason for that. I just dont like such people. I did give him a chance though when he first posted here (you can see my initial post to him on Ashes Cricket 13 forum) as I thought he deserved it, but that fb post is just utter crap.

And as Ross said....surely you are in no position to tell anyone (certainly not me) what and how to post, specially after the stuff that you write here.

Calm down mates. May be Mike gave 79C a cake* before he made that post. :p

*snatched it from Biggs, pointed at 79C and said "this guy gets it."

Well 79C I'm going to tell you straight.... I've put up with having to read some pretty ordinary posts from yourself so I reckon you need to pull your head in. As in, I don't think you are in a position to tell anyone here what they should post or not post.

I am not trying to start fights ross, just hearing mike comments more than bigant comments get's to me as simple as that. maybe like release dates and video requests for you;). PS I am not on mikes side and i bet he will be in knee deep crap soon enough.

----------

Stop preaching and start practicing. If you dont like my posts dont read them and certainly dont reply to them. I dont need you to tell me whether I should or should not call out on someone who is not being honest. If I dont like something, I say it. Whether it be against anyone.

And yes....I dont like Mike...and there is an obvious reason for that. I just dont like such people. I did give him a chance though when he first posted here (you can see my initial post to him on Ashes Cricket 13 forum) as I thought he deserved it, but that fb post is just utter crap.

And as Ross said....surely you are in no position to tell anyone (certainly not me) what and how to post, specially after the stuff that you write here.

When did i ever say i don't like your comments mate:noway, never that is right.
You don't like mike and ashes 2013 and that's fine, i was just trying to get the focus on The Don not mike and trickstar crap, we will never see this game and if we do then i will judge it then. PS when mike is found out he will have to answer for all the lies, if i had the power i would just shut ashes forum and focus on The Don.

----------

Calm down mates. May be Mike gave 79C a cake* before he made that post. :p

*snatched it from Biggs, pointed at 79C and said "this guy gets it."

I love cake so i'm weak.:p PS I was waiting for the comments so i can take it.

Brave man indeed

The hounds of hell are going to descend on you now................

Sorry if i am a headache sometimes zimrahil, i was just trying to get the focus back to the game, not the lies and bad mood around here.

----------

Knee deep? He's already swimming mate ;)

True, i don't like what he is doing also mate. I have not posted in ashes forum for days and if he does not come out and say he made a mistake then i will not post on there till next month. PS Now back to the game or others will say i am talking about all this bullsh-t.

PS So excited about tomorrow.:thumbs

We have mods for that. And people are just having some harmless fun. They know they gonna get something special tomorrow,we can trust Ross for that, thus they are just passing time at the expense of MF's misery which he deserves completely for his persistent lying.

common cut him some slack guys :p

I think he's trying to diss BAC 14 :noway

I deserve an eventual ban :wave

Is that for me mate. I have never said anything bad about the Don, he was a hero of mine when i was growing up.:D PS Don cricket 14 is miles ahead of ashes as simple as that.:clap

Users who are viewing this thread