Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If we had deleted Ross's posts for his lousy jokes he would have no posts here....:p..we keep all the deleted stuff in a special vault, to be taken out as an antidote to raging Zombie apocalyptic aftermath.......

(World War Z is truly the biggest pile of muck I have ever seen)

The competition here is freakin' tough! Between you and biggsy baggsy or whatever his name is today I don't stand a chance...

If the game is released and there are problems, whether they be bugs or more fundamental, then the people here will no doubt make it known but I don't think the knives will come out because a) there is respect for BA and b) they want (and know that BA wants) things to be fixed.

I've had run-ins with many an admin here, I've had posts deleted, PM's telling me to cool it, etc. but it's all ok as long as you are honest then you cannot go wrong.

There only are 4 of us!

----------

Amongst other things they were to do with me saying that Ashes representatives were lying and would not make June 21 - I think we've moved on now.

Little mis-leading but as you say let's not go there for now.

There only are 4 of us!

----------

Little mis-leading but as you say let's not go there for now.

Ok. So probably all of you then, at least I don't play favourites! ;)

No, I think you've taken me out of context and no amount of goading or harassing will change my opinion on that.

Ill go mad before this game releases...i hope i dont have to play this from a mental hospital...hopefully....no idea when its releasing.

----------

Is this game safe for family play? ....or 18+...

You and 79C can play together :)

Everyone's fear with the development seemed to be that it would just be an AC09/IC10 update...

I was never in fear, I like AC09... it's like the textal punching bag around this place and sh%&s me, such a solid title (once patched)...

don't forget to add the "+ More" at the bottom....

You can consider every post I make from here on out to include +MORE! for the fans... I'll get back to you in September what the more is... But it's worth the wait. Just trust me... can I borrow $10?

As Biggs/Baggs says, I don't twitter enough!

I think you're spreading yourself too thin... I know a guy that can help with that...

...you won't get a "sorry I screwed up" or a retraction - "that guy does not get it"(tm)

Hey... HEY! Don't besmirch my catchphrase, dammit. Don't make me go down to the street corner to hire my lawyer/masseuse again...

first of all, i was not aware of big ant making a cricket game...just some days back, i came to know that, because i was not expecting some dev. studio will take interest in making cricket to this level. EA sports left making cricket which was obviously a half hearted attempt and ashes cricket looks just like another video game of this sport. but thanks Ross and to his team, this is not looking like a video game, but instead looking like a first ever simulation of cricket.:cheers

i hope after the success of don bradman cricket 14, big ant will not stop and will launch a new cricket sim. every year. well done!:thumbs

one more thing, Ross...just release the game as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread