Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No feature list promised today and as I have previously stated ALL will be revealed next month. Thanks for your interest in the AC2013 game.

Your call is important to us.... please hold..... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just love how he keeps saying just wait till next month just wait. By that time they are gonna be so far behind and then when it comes obvious to the general public not just us that he's been lying out of his ass well lets say its gonna be a hell lot of fun watching

Bingo! That's as close as you get to an apology from the "I didn't do it" guy :lol:lol:lol:lol

So the idea is that what he said is not true but he didn't lie or mislead people. Cool.

Kinda like the Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman"....

I demand you retract that comment on Mr Clinton. I know from very, very good sources that Miss Lavinsky had been hired as a cigar tip holder and did an excellent job.

What I am hearing is that even the distributors are telling "buyers" that the game is delayed because of the developer and that 505 have given them an ultimatum to have it all fixed by mid-September or don't bother.

----------

@ Ross :wave anything at gamescom regarding DBC14

thanks in advance :D

I'm not going to Gamescom this year, a little busy :)

What I am hearing is that even the distributors are telling "buyers" that the game is delayed because of the developer and that 505 have given them an ultimatum to have it all fixed by mid-September or don't bother.

----------

I'm not going to Gamescom this year, a little busy :)

Well I can imagine that someone in the position Mike is in will be desperate, desperate and will do anything he can to get this fixed. He wont want to see his comapny going bust and his staff being laid off. Not to condone anything but as we say in Holland "a cat in a corner makes strange moves".

Or dont bother?

Damn....that doesnt sound too good for TG

Reading the other forum right now made me realize what a pack of hyenas live and breathe in this forum. Do not believe i have ever seen the pc admins and staffs directly attacking a game representative here before. Everyone generally used to suck upto them because we would get happy seeing developers here communicating. But these kids are wayy too spoiled now, partly thanks to you.

Or dont bother?

Reading the other forum right now made me realize what a pack of hyenas live and breathe in this forum. Do not believe i have ever seen the pc admins and staffs directly attacking a game representative here before. Everyone generally used to suck upto them because we would get happy seeing developers here communicating. But these kids are wayy too spoiled now, partly thanks to you.

I would disagree with the assumption that staff and admins are attacking someone. We are asking very important questions around what a game representative is saying. Anyone who comes on here and offers information that has to be regarded as questionable will have to face the music.

I hope we all can get back to talking about DB14 and not mike for once, lets give him till next month and talk about bigants game not going around in a circle.:clap

----------

MIKE will not answer these questions, so maybe I will be shot for saying this. Lets move on.

I hope we all can get back to talking about DB14 and not mike for once, lets give him till next month and talk about bigants game not going around in a circle.:clap

We have been gladly doing exactly that....however I am sick of these guys taking us for a ride every single time. When Mike Fegan came to these forums, I personally wrote that I admire his courage in coming to these forums.....however he is taking it all to a whole new level now.

Or dont bother?

I understand what you are saying but you have to respect your audience or they will turn on you. If you show disrespect then you get what you deserve, and "more"!

It is not lost on me that knives once sharpened are easily turned, it doesn't take much for me to cop some heat either on here, I've had run-ins with many an admin here, I've had posts deleted, PM's telling me to cool it, etc. but it's all ok as long as you are honest then you cannot go wrong.

Would have been very easy for someone to put the hand up and say they screwed up in a moment of weakness and we wouldn't even be talking about it.... but that takes balls.

Last edited:
Just wanted to ask whether the official FB page will be updated with all the released screenshots and videos? Is someone onto that? The unofficial one (with all their bad grammer and spelling) shouldnt really be dominating in that field.

I understand what you are saying but you have to respect your audience or they will turn on you. If you show disrespect then you get what you deserve, and "more"!

It is not lost on me that knives once sharpened are easily turned, it doesn't take much for me to cop some heat either on here, I've had run-ins with many an admin here, I've had posts deleted, PM's telling me to cool it, etc. but it's all ok as long as you are honest then you cannot go wrong.

Would have been very easy for someone to put the hand up and say they screwed up in a moment of weakness and we wouldn't even be talking about it.... but that takes balls.

Can I see some of those deleted posts please? Or atleast u can tell me what you wrote? Did u swear? Did you crack a lousy joke or something?

Can I see some of those deleted posts please? Or atleast u can tell me what you wrote? Did u swear? Did you crack a lousy joke or something?

If we had deleted Ross's posts for his lousy jokes he would have no posts here....:p..we keep all the deleted stuff in a special vault, to be taken out as an antidote to raging Zombie apocalyptic aftermath.......

(World War Z is truly the biggest pile of muck I have ever seen)

Amongst other things they were to do with me saying that Ashes representatives were lying and would not make June 21 - I think we've moved on now.

Users who are viewing this thread