Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You got your surprise, Mike Fegan has confirmed that he has all of our feature list and more - time for us to pack up and go home :)

Hahaha! His replies somehow manage to get more repetitive yet funnier every day!

Maybe he should have quit while he was a 'head'...

lol - time for the Admins to cut & paste our feature list and put it into the
"Ashes Cricket described" threads... don't forget to add the "+ More" at the bottom....

Oh ok, i thought you said some where
we might be getting a new gameplay video
today at midday?

lol - time for the Admins to cut & paste our feature list and put it into the
"Ashes Cricket described" threads... don't forget to add the "+ More" at the bottom....

well Said..but you should of said it in Ac13 Forum :D

Unwritten rule... we don't post on each others' forums/FB/etc..

I did post on Ashes only after is was an abandoned ghost town, I stopped once they came back.

Ross, you did mention you were surprised with the initial interest from North America. How are you going to do a GO/NO GO for a North America local release?

There will likely be PlayStation3 local distribution as it is region free. It will depend on Microsoft as to whether it can happen on Xbox360.

There will likely be PlayStation3 local distribution as it is region free. It will depend on Microsoft as to whether it can happen on Xbox360.

Will the North American PS3 copies have the same game code (BLES-XXXX) as the UK & Aus ones? If not, there may be issues with patches and DLCs.

Would be nice if us amazon carries it...release day delivery!!!:D

Will the North American PS3 copies have the same game code (BLES-XXXX) as the UK & Aus ones? If not, there may be issues with patches and DLCs.

We are still working this out, I'll get back to you on it when it is known.

We are still working this out, I'll get back to you on it when it is known.

Thanks! Do let us know when you have the answers. Maybe we can have a separate thread around it as it will dictate whether it makes sense to import the game from UK, purchase it locally or to download it from psn.

Users who are viewing this thread