Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Unwritten rule... we don't post on each others' forums/FB/etc..

I did post on Ashes only after is was an abandoned ghost town, I stopped once they came back.

But When did u really saw them COMING BACK tho lmao u know what i meant ROSS !

But When did u really saw them COMING BACK tho lmao u know what i meant ROSS !

I think its better that way. Last thing we want is verbal quarrel between dev's and companies

I think its better that way. Last thing we want is verbal quarrel between dev's and companies

You get different answers and posts depending on whether you're on FaceBook or here :)

Mike's doing enough damage on his own, I'll just sit back here and watch the car crash.... where's that popcorn ;)

You get different answers and posts depending on whether you're on FaceBook or here :)

Mike's doing enough damage on his own, I'll just sit back here and watch the car crash.... where's that popcorn ;)

I have some popcorn at my place, bring a copy of DBC 14 and i''ll give you the entire bag :p you might need it, its going to be a long car crash

You got your surprise, Mike Fegan has confirmed that he has all of our feature list and more - time for us to pack up and go home :)

where has he mentioned this?

----------

"Since we are trying to add the features of DBC14 plus more of our own, we are in a position to postpone the release to 2017 Ashes , sorry again "

^ this will be the next update for AC13

First time poster.. short time viewer (only found out about this game 2 days ago on Whirlpool.net.au.. so excited a cricket game is coming out with a player career mode, and the gameplay seems alot more refined than previous titles).. but this whole situation reminds me of a similiar one still playing out between two competing titles in the same genere.. DayZ and The War Z (now called something different and lame). Although the attitudes between the developers are the right way around with the game of choice for me in both cases, development and releasing order are a bit more convoluted in the other scenario.. ;)

Till the day of play sessions, Can we have a screenshot or two on a daily basis?
Different screenshots showing fielding,batting and you know something like play and miss and something like this:
93962.jpg

Ross, are you maintaining both the facebook and twitter page along with pc, ba forum and ivg forum? Thats a lot to do. In any case the dbc14 page on fb should get updated with the latest screenshots.

Ross, are you maintaining both the facebook and twitter page along with pc, ba forum and ivg forum? Thats a lot to do. In any case the dbc14 page on fb should get updated with the latest screenshots.

Yeah, I do it from the mobile mostly, you know when I have meetings I care about because you see nothing from me :)

As Biggs/Baggs says, I don't twitter enough!

I've always thought that the guy in charge needs to do the talking then there is no BS about it, straight from the source. You'll notice I don't just cut & paste from previous answers. "players are the stars", "DRS is in DLC", etc etc

----------

So saying you have all Don Bradman Cricket 14's features except career mode isn't releasing information?

No, those are a different set of answers for a more gullible crowd. Desperate men do desperate things..... you won't get a "sorry I screwed up" or a retraction - "that guy does not get it"(tm)

Last edited:
The amount of features ross said dbc14 has but we haven't seen visually makes me really excited..

Milestone celebrations, end match celebrations, post presentation(hinted towards), fielding, sliding fielders, catching high ball at the boundary, pulling in the ball in the boundary, the whole bowling animations, plays and misses, fine edges...and the don batting...the list is endless :D it's all coming in a month or so!!

Edit: the amount of negative press ashes is getting, and if the game does indeed turn out to be mediocre, no future developer would want to pay for ashes license due to fearing the consumers might think they are the same developers as TG and boycotting the product.

Last edited:
No I'm not saying that at all and will not certainly confirm anything taken out of context.

Bingo! That's as close as you get to an apology from the "I didn't do it" guy :lol:lol:lol:lol

So the idea is that what he said is not true but he didn't lie or mislead people. Cool.

Kinda like the Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman"....

I just thought of this.

Now that is funny, hadn't seen that before :lol

Poor Tony, you can see the cogs turning and nothing coming out.....

Unfortunately for my friend Mike he specifically rules out "Career Mode" and so he has pointed to the context and he cannot squirm out of it... like I said though, this is the "I didn't do it guy".

Users who are viewing this thread