Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

They have pretty good veggie burgers at the G

I'm Biggs and I confirm the above statement.

Hi Ross, any new screenshots before the video please???

I don't think Mike is telling lies, settle down. I think he made an over enthusiastic reply on a social media site and has now put himself in a corner... Lets not exaggerate to the nth degree here, we all know it's a junk statement. The "gothca" attitude that's been festering here isn't terribly pretty. The frustrations that are genuine come from the lack of transparency and a simple mea-culpa that would have fixed this right off the bat before it became a "thing". Getting pretty bored of these kinda posts and some of it's getting pretty silly (and unwarranted)... No-ones killing puppies...

Far be it from me to say, but we've beat this dead horse... Lets move on...

Once is OK, recidivism is not cool, these guys are repeat offenders.

This latest statement is designed squarely to BS the public and do the same as the release date debacle.

As you have said, the statement could be retracted, hell it could even have been deleted, but it has been underlined by the "wait until September" mantra as being "true".

No balls, no credibility whatsoever.

Once is OK, recidivism is not cool, these guys are repeat offenders.

This latest statement is designed squarely to BS the public and do the same as the release date debacle.

Yeah, as I said my issue is less with the social media statement (as it's obviously bullsh#%t) and more with the "wait and see" crap and lack of a clarifying statement that "yeah, sorry... that wasn't quite the right thing to say" that should have occurred straight away. I think it's a reach to be calling him an out and out liar all the time, because it's obvious to everyone that it was an over-excited sales-pitch style statement. He's only hurting his product and his credibility since we know pretty much 90% what the game is and is not going to include... there won't be many (if any) "surprises" a month from now, certainly nothing on the scale of 4000 community created players, he laughed out loud...

Benefit of the doubt, but think it's pretty obvious that 75.4% of people here are more on to it than that... and social media isn't exactly a well known source of quality facts and information.

PlanetCricket.net (cheap pop) being unbiased and representative of a good majority of gamers is the logical place to come for 'the facts' - not a facebook group that is about as well run as a food court cleaning crew.

EDIT:

I have to believe his heart is in the right place, basically. Regardless of how good/bad the product is.

Last edited:
Hoping to see some spin bowling in the video today or just some bowling in general as the previous sneak peak was mainly batting.

...took the words right outta my mouth. :lol

They're working on non-sport titles :)

The travel is just a part of life, I've flown over 4,000,000 miles.

Wow !!! thats something serious !!! But what food do you like in Malaysia ?

----------

It's a hard life being veg here that's for sure!

There might be a steaky edge tonight we'll just have to wait and see....

Its definitely a hard life being a vegetarian. Well i am not a veggie but yeah one of my colleague is & I know what he feels whenever we go to a restaurant or we have a party :lol

Ross, Just this question !!!
Will 2 players be able to play The DBC14 game in one PC using 2 controllers, where one guy will bat & the other one will do the Bowling & Fielding

If you don't mind me answering, YES you can.

----------

Nothing hidden, those days are behind us - have to think of new ways to surprise :)

haha ok...any chance we get it 15 mins before the actual release? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread