Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

By the time this game is out I don't think I'll want to see another cake in my life.

Imagine eating the cake that Ross just jumped out of., I mean I love the guy but.....what, Chocolate Cream......where is my spoon..........stand still Ross, I can't lick properly.....

Samething said when azhar was captain,then ganguly came and he was better than azhar,then dhoni and till now he is tthe best..u never know about kohli..he can break all dhonis record..after all he is already wc winer(u19)

Samething said when azhar was captain,then ganguly came and he was better than azhar,then dhoni and till now he is tthe best..u never know about kohli..he can break all dhonis record..after all he is already wc winer(u19)

Off Topic: Dhoni is the only captain who will ever win all three major ICC trophies. The next one should wait till the Test Championship starts in 2017. Long way to go.

But whatever you might say, I don't think a person can be as cool as Dhoni. Wait till the last over and finish it. Always...always. Dhoni is the best finisher in limited overs cricket, imagine being a captain of a cricket crazy nation and its pressure.

6PM Melbourne where is my video lol....:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Ross mentioned in the other thread that they are running a little late.........we need to have a bit more patience.

----------

Mmmmm, it isnt your video to start with.......

Holding a press event or what.....

Okay guys back to this threads topics.......

Yes and there are three topics right Dutch.
1. Cake(Matt turns into the hulk and goes after Biggs)
2. Mike(Full of bullsh-t but tells everyone it's chocolate)
3. The Don( The star of the show)

Users who are viewing this thread